for The Grey Lord 2: Independence Lich

awesome job :)
1/31/2017 c19 Little Liar
It could be better.
6/29/2015 c3 SortingHat
I wonder what lighting up magic wands would be like in zero G? Especially if the magic spell uses fire?
6/29/2015 c2 SortingHat
To Salem Speaker" The author glossed over quite a bit. I think he must've been on dope typing this and people keep wondering why each generation is getting stupider.
6/29/2015 c1 SortingHat
So do I need to read the first of whatever this is to understand it? I have the Independence Day movie and know it by heart as it's MUCH better then the retarded Mars Attacks.

You seem to not put much thought into this. No authors notes or even a disclaimer. I have only seen a few fanfics be this basic without much thought or care.

Even stories I do not like generally tend to have at least a disclaimer and authors note as a bonus to warn people about certain content to give people a chance to skip it over.

Sorry but fanfiction dot net is NOT someone's own playground so therefore you are inviting the whole world into your own little head and yes I am being rather blunt but that's my personality and it's not going to change.

People since the baby boomer era prefer to be tickled pink to cover up their issues or mistakes but I believe that to be more harmful in the long run.
11/5/2014 c19 SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth
You glossed over a lot of information.
11/5/2014 c13 SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth
Xenos? Allowed to live on Terra? Heresy!
5/7/2014 c19 21edboy4926
Good story
4/30/2014 c19 mattcun
plz write more
3/6/2014 c5 Yinko
He's neglecting to mention that since Nimzicki was the former head of the CIA he was thoroughly manipulated by the emperor during his career.
10/6/2013 c18 4jabbarulez
aliens vs undead horde? sounds like warhammer 40k!
9/24/2013 c10 Koroby
Really enjoying this now that there's an actual challenge instead of just easy domination. Can't wait for the eventual ME version.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service