for Built For Sin

6/25/2020 c2 2black111star
More please!
5/6/2015 c1 BITEME
I am sorry that you seem to have discontinued this story, it is very good. I hope sometime you will return to it.
5/29/2014 c2 4Destiny Rain Evans
Amazing! You capture the essence of Khan's personality incredibly well, I would love to read more of this story, please update soon!
5/29/2014 c1 Destiny Rain Evans
What an amazing beginning!
5/6/2014 c2 8Teyla-shan
That was a great start, I wish you would continue!
2/16/2014 c2 i-need-shine
I hope you continue!
11/16/2013 c2 French
...What's wrong with speaking French?
10/28/2013 c2 Jade Cardiff
I'm dying to see where this is going please update!
10/12/2013 c2 BarefootBallerin
This is really good, you need to keep writing dude.
9/27/2013 c2 twobrothers135
OMG! This fanfic is awesome and I'm not just saying that because my name is Aurelia :D
9/25/2013 c2 1faceofnaught
These chapters need to be longer!
But don't stress yourself if it's too much.
I'm just freaking out at how awesome this story is and it's only the second chapter!
9/25/2013 c2 Kat
Oh this is good! I loved your dialogue between these two, the first skirmishes in the war between them, the moment when the blades first touch. Brilliant work! Thanks for updating!
9/25/2013 c2 40JanEyrEvanescence12
Nice twist on the whole 'spoils of war, don't rulers have the right to amuse themselves' plot. He's going to prove to be quite a hard man to defeat. Wonder what'll happen next...
9/25/2013 c2 1Teddy bear 007
Ooh! And the plot thickens! Keep going!
9/25/2013 c2 10Fuchsia.Grasshopper
I definitely think it would be a difficult task to overthrow Khan with a ploy, he seems to see through everything. I have no doubt she'll try everything though, she's pretty determined and he can already see a fire in her. I also doubt his words of being sincere that he'll ever see fit to let her go, he just doesn't struck me as the type. He'd certainly rather kill something than let it slip form his grasp. Looking forward to more, and congrats on the success, I can see this is going to be good XD
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »