for Star Wars: the Zelot Incursion

1/5/2020 c1 1LadyKDQ
I love this I just wish if your seeing this to please update. I'm already hook in even if it's only one chapter.
6/30/2016 c1 Squawks
I am hoping you haven't abandoned this story, but seeing it has been three years, who knows? Anyways, I just wanted to drop by and say that I am absolutely EXCITED! JUST by the first chapter, I am already drawn in, and I really, really, want more released!
2/19/2015 c1 wadebo
I would say that as well but you have yo remember that the republic is spread thin, I wouldn't say they are in the thousands but There are LOTS of Planets in there galaxy. I like how this turned out.
6/4/2014 c1 2Emberframe
plese update
5/22/2014 c1 battlecruiser03
Must have MORE!
1/11/2014 c1 EffervescentNova
I agree with your limitations on Force powers. I also haven't read even the smallest portion of the library full of Star Wars novels (some contradictory), so i'll go with you there.

This story is such a tease. Is it still in progress?
10/21/2013 c1 3Clayto
Pretty good start, the covenant glass a few worlds and piss off the CIS and the Republic both sides take some serious losses against the Covenant while they also take some heavy losses.

Sidious uses the war against the Covenant to kill as many Jedi and seize as much power as possible, ONI uses the Republic and CIS to take the pressure off the UNSC forces and ensure that when the dust settles the CIS and Republic are in no shape to fight the UNSC.

Palpatine and Paraganosky plotting against each other would be an awesome competition for the title of most devious bastards in the universe.
10/10/2013 c1 2Awesome Bill From Dawsonville
Good start only thing is it is speller "Dooku" not "Duku" I also disagree with the Empire being stronger than the UNSC or Coevenant. A Fleet of UNSC ships especially one of the newer ones could destroy the Death Star. The MAC guns on a ship are incredably powerful even a small ground based one can destroy a coevenant battle cruiser and the MAC guns on a capitil ship would FAR more powerful. The Covenant who was even more advanced than the humans prior to the humans finding and apating Forerunner technology would have the means to defeat the Empire as well. As for the Forerunners the would completely obliterate the Empire even if they had the Death Star a single Forunner ship complelty outclassed the entire UNSC Home fleet who had all ready advanved past the Covenant in terms of technology at this point. At any rate a good start.
9/19/2013 c1 Deadpool949
Pretty good start, but I do disagree with you on the whole Galactic Empire vs UNSC argument to a certain extent. Yes the Death Star is a powerful weapon, but it does have a major weakness. The real thing the Empire has going for them is numbers and the UNSC would lose if they fought the Empire alone, but they would inflict catastrophic casualties against the Empire. It would just be Pyrrhic victory after Pyrrhic victory for the Empire.
9/19/2013 c1 23phantom00