for The Rise of the Scourge

2/10/2015 c1 C.M.Alm
this is an awesome start, too bad it was not continued
10/4/2014 c1 like love this c
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
11/30/2013 c1 Gossamer
This looks like a proper challenge for the good guys of this universe. Hmm...could the spirit of one of the paladins have come across as s/he died and alerted a righteous soul in this world?
Although Big V will certainly see the sense of laying low until the power base is built up, I'm thinking his ego won't let him leave a certain "boy who lived" alone for very long.
If you can find the path, let's see where this can go.
10/27/2013 c1 5Forcystus5
My mistake. I was the one who posted your one and only guest review. I just didn't know i posted it as a guest one. Sorry! But still, i could give it a shot at helping you out if you need some plot developments.
10/13/2013 c1 Guest
Interesting. Well, I could offer several ideas but it would be easier for me to cook a great storyline if I knew for sure what side is supposed to be the main protagonist of the plot: King Voldemort or the opposition once they realice the deep trouble they are into? Who's perspective is prioritize?