for Le Petit Oiseau

7/11/2019 c4 Autistic Ginger
“So long, and thanks for listening!” Aww. This is so cute and so very, very Gavroche-y. I especially love that you called chapter 4 “God Help the Outcasts.” I’m going to have that song stuck in my head for weeks now.
6/7/2016 c4 15TrudiRose
I loved this! One of the other things I love about Gavroche is how kind he is. That part in the book when he steals the purse from the criminal, but then immediately tosses it over the wall to the poor old people who can't pay their rent, even though he himself hadn't eaten in two days - that REALLY got to me. This chapter is SO perfect and so in-character.

I really enjoyed these one-shots!
6/7/2016 c3 TrudiRose
You know, it's interesting: in the book, it seems like little Eponine and Azelma ignored their baby brother, yet later, Eponine tells Marius that she goes to the theater sometimes because her brother knows the actors and gets her tickets, which sounds like they DO have a good relationship. This is a sweet story either way!
6/7/2016 c2 TrudiRose
I love this! It's so in-character! The great thing about Gavroche is that despite the pain in his life, he never wastes time feeling sorry for himself or being bitter - he just carries on, and sings, and keeps himself cheerful. I DO think he'd sing "Frere Jacques" - why not? He's a kid, and he's French. :)
6/7/2016 c1 TrudiRose
This was so sweet! I actually read the book for the first time recently, and had the same thought: little Cosette was so alone and unloved, I was surprised she didn't gravitate to the unloved baby Gavroche. Plus, it's canon in the book that she wished she had a doll - you'd think she'd love playing with a baby! Very nice one-shot!
8/27/2015 c3 Jake
I'm really sorry that you never wrote more stories about Gavroche. You are great at wrtiting them and they really touched me.
5/17/2014 c3 131rebecca-in-blue
This is a really good chapter. I love Eponine as a protective big sister. She didn't seem OOC to me, but I did think Gavroche was a bit.
5/10/2014 c1 rebecca-in-blue
Awww, that was so sweet. Very well-written, and it's nice to see a more tender moment from Cosette's miserable life with the Thenardiers.
4/27/2014 c4 TellingStories
I like this, so cute! And I can totally see Gavroche going to church to offer a prayer like this. So in character and so sweet!
Also, could you please send me the link to Shoujo Cosette? I've heard a lot about it, but I can't find it anywhere.
Keep up the good work :)
4/25/2014 c3 Barricade Butterfly
I like this idea and all of these shorts have been really interesting. I do think Eponine was a bit OOC here, even as a child. I think her soft, whispering character here belongs to Azelma. However, I like the way Gavroche is portrayed, and his ending words are very nice.
10/17/2013 c3 2Ellie1401
A bit, but I like her that way!
10/17/2013 c3 3GGCharms
Totally loved it! Especially the ending! I think that one question is what really made the division between son and daughters obvious if that makes any since. It also tells me that Eponine doesn't fully understand the hatred their father has towards Gavroche (AKA Petit Bleu, nice touch by the way!). Not her fault or anything, I'm guessing she's around 12 in this chapter so that's understandable.

Anyways, enough with my rambling. Nice chapter! Very well written! I can't wait to read more!
10/17/2013 c1 10snowfwake6
I like it so far. Please give me the link to Shoujo Cosette, I really want to see it and can't find it.
9/23/2013 c2 chrnarnia3
Can you write one with Courfeyrac?
9/22/2013 c2 talk-ape
Awwww cute.
Erm first time he meets the les Amis d'ABC?
19 Page 1 2 Next »