for Boleska Drabbles

6/3/2014 c3 26REDEADED
This chapter is my personal favorite, therefore this entire story is going into my favorites! Keep up the good work my friend!

-Ed
3/31/2014 c5 1Lady Elvira
Hey,

What a nice idea to relate your respective chapters to an artwork!
A really thoughtful gimmick, indeed.

Your portrayal of Bolin thereby was just what the actual series lacked: Character development.
You managed very convincing to give Bolin’s character the needed dept without loosing his exuberant behaviour.

As to the comparison between Eska and Korra … it was about time that someone points these “subtle” characteristics out without degrading one of the girls. So you hit the nail square on the head with this!

You also give Eska the appropriate complexity she needed; so I enjoy to read that she is in her own way vivacious and got never questioned by anyone besides Desna. The scenes and items you used to describe her extended the knowledge we have about her from the series very properly.
And she even cared for little Pabu! That’s what I call a sense of detail! :)

Furthermore, you made the characters not only gain dept and complexity but also adapted them more to the daily life.
So it was definitely comprehensible, why Bolin and Eska have their insecurities – which you choose, by the way, very suitably – and that Eska only acts as if Bolin is her servant as she didn’t know it any better. Suits some random thoughts of mine perfectly :)

The romance scenes thereby were well-made! So sweet!

The icy-bliss part was kinda unexpected yet a nice ending for this fanfiction!
But if you got more Boleska drabbles anywhere I would love to read them nonetheless!

Elvira
11/21/2013 c5 127BonneyQ
So cute! Loved all chapters! The world needs more Boleska and your fanfiction is amazing!

Keep up tje awesome work. :3
10/13/2013 c5 2aaaaceace
It's ok. Not bad but nothing special ether. Maybe you should try writing that describes why they are perfect for each other or how Eska wen't from crazy and possessive to loving and caring.
9/27/2013 c5 Mo
Awww! So cute! Loved it! Thanks for writing.
9/26/2013 c5 2creatorX33
IZ SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!
9/26/2013 c5 1Midnight4568
AWW THE CUTENESS!
9/25/2013 c4 2creatorX33
I love these! Make more!
9/20/2013 c4 27it makes sense in context
Haha that was cool! Gotta love Boleska!
9/20/2013 c4 1Midnight4568
AWWWWWW! We definitely need a Tales of Republic City or something like that, or at least an entire episode dedicated to Eska and/or Desna.
9/20/2013 c3 Midnight4568
YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE BOLESKA AUTHOR; YOU WRITE HER SO IN-CHARACTER OMG. 3

This line is perfect " no one would have noticed or cared because she was still Eska and no one really ever questioned her, except for Desna, but he trusted her to keep her head and wits so he didn't really count at the moment." I hope Desna gets some character development in LOK.

Also, is it just me, or do Eska and Desna remind you of Ruffnut and Tuffnut from HTTYD?
9/20/2013 c2 Midnight4568
HEADCANON ACCEPTED :D
9/20/2013 c1 Midnight4568
Oh my gooooooshhhhh this is good :)