FanFiction.Net
for The Gryffindor Heirs

10/1/2013 c2 Mia
This is ok, its just weird that Sirius is so close to the two. Lily has two boyfriends. I think this would be so much better if Sirius weren't so close to them.
10/10/2008 c1 max
love the story. cool plot but James and Sirius are way too creeperly protective of Lily. It kind of seems like an abusive relationship
6/12/2008 c8 MULAN-IFUWEREGAY
update soon
1/27/2005 c9 621630
pls continue. one of my fav stories. i have probably read it around 12 times (even though it's not finished)lolz. Can u pls finish this soon? mwah!
11/25/2004 c9 9Blood-Foxs-Revenge
Excellent. Need more.
10/27/2004 c9 17CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
oh this is really great! I just had one question though. The story just ends in the middle of a sentence, at least it seems to. Did you mean for this to happen or did the website screw with your story too? I can't wait for more!
10/25/2004 c9 Jessica
Please update. I haven't read the whole story yet but, I am really wanting to read the end.
10/23/2004 c9 Susan Potter
I LIKE WONT MORE
10/20/2004 c9 TigerLilly1889
I just read through chapter 9 and I have a few commets to make...

I LOVE IT! Almost got you. You thought I was going to say something bad. LOL I really like it, I can't wait for you to add more.

Katie
10/20/2004 c9 Jenn
I like your stories. They're...intrestring, we'll say. But you ruin them when you bring Harry back in time. That's about the time I stop reading them, because they become boring and far too unrealistic. Maybe you should either consider coming up with an idea that does not include Harry, or ending them earlier.
10/20/2004 c5 Susan Potter
I LOVE IT!
10/20/2004 c9 Annonie
Love your writing style mate, but don't you think

you've made Lily too reliant? She's completely out of

character and would never have allowed James and Sirius

to smother her like that. Other than that though,

rock on.
7/22/2004 c9 CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
oh, man! I command you to write and poast more of this! PLEASE! ! ! ! I have to know what happens next, PLEASE! ! ! !
11/15/2003 c9 Ashione
So glad to see Harry in there. This is good ... this is very good.
11/1/2003 c9 7leatharegee
WOW. EXCELLENT! KEEP GOING!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »