FanFiction.Net
for Protective

6/20/2015 c1 4I-Have-Moved-On
Honestly, not to be a know-it-all or anything, but it's their first year. They. Are. Eleven. Generally, 11 year old boys would not allow a girl to join them. Also, I think that James is being way too over protective of Lily; show some girl power here!

P.S. How do they know curses and jinxes if they hadn't even learned stuff at Hogwarts yet? Did they learn from their families?
9/9/2014 c1 1RosaSilvermist
They're too protective of Lily. Anyway, Snaps was Lily 's friend for a while.
1/12/2005 c11 Susan Potter
want more!
7/21/2004 c11 17CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
oh wow! I loved this story! ! ! PLEASE post more or a sequel really soon PLEASE! ! !
1/28/2003 c11 Analysistic
Great story! The plot is quite original and interesting.
1/26/2003 c11 Pink-Crane
I love your stories. I've read this one and Gryffindor Heirs and I love both of them to pieces(corney I know). I hope that you will do a sequel to this one but what I really hope is that you will do another chapter in Gryffindor Heirs. I can't wait to see waht else you write. Will you email me and tell me when you post a new story?

Peace and Love,

~Pink-Crane
1/5/2003 c11 Guest
Super story! Cant wait for the next one!
11/29/2002 c11 Kanzer
I loved your story. I think you should have a sequal about what harry's life is like now that his parents are back.
11/10/2002 c11 luza
you know, i really really like your story! it has all things that i like: romance, power, frienship, the end that all of us wants! i love that the potters are all back together!

for the sequel, i would like harry and ginny romance! and a baby brother or sister to harry, sirius being happy, remus too! well, is what we all want! i hope to read you soon!

11/10/2002 c11 1spiderwebs
I love your story so much! I can't wait till you write another!
11/7/2002 c11 Guest