FanFiction.Net
for Protective

11/6/2002 c11 1Lilyflower8602
Wow! The whole thing was awesome, I liked it a lot!
11/3/2002 c11 fatallygorgeous
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO Do you know how damn good that story was? Well it was haha. But the thing is that it all seemed a little too easy? A starter for you sequel. Thanks for the wonderful read please continue writing your very talented at it.
10/28/2002 c10 74Iniysa
This is a great story so far, looking forward to more. :)

Lauren
10/27/2002 c10 1Lilyflower8602
Oh yeah! I LOVE ficcys where Lily and James are alive! Keep it up!
10/27/2002 c10 Guest
Loved the story but you shouldnt have harry in it. Well the dreams ok but not him coming. The last three chaps. SUX. please change them
10/27/2002 c10 Guest
10/27/2002 c9 Damn Sexy
Keep writin girl/man!
10/27/2002 c10 Silvercloud of peace
Bravo! Great story! I loved it. One of the best storys on the site
10/11/2002 c3 10Jimbiny Lupin-Wood
Hey! I'm a really tall, brown haired, blue eyed teenager, so don't be making fun of! Other than that, your story is really good!
10/11/2002 c6 22Katzztar
ahh you're wrong about the telekinesis, that is mind over matter, moving things with your mind.

Telepathy is speaking/hearing with the mind.
10/10/2002 c8 2Drops Of Jupiter3
this is gr8 so far! rite more please!
10/10/2002 c8 fatallygorgeous
Bahhhhhhhhh BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm crying my heart out. BAHHHHHHH bAAHHHH. This is so gooood yet so sad. What happens with the whole grim reaper thing? If Sirius and Remus kill themselves to bring back Lily and James I'll kick and scream for days! So don't do that ok? Were Sirius and Remus trying to KILL Harry? I couldn't really tell.
10/7/2002 c7 fatallygorgeous
BAAWWWWWWWW BAWWWWWWW THis is so sad yet so romantic and perfect. You must be a very talented writer to get me to cry like this. I haven't cried since I was about ten. You are truly a talented and inspirationl athuor. I like making up things TOO!
10/6/2002 c7 6Shadow Spirit
WOW! ok tahts prity much all i can say coz...WOW! this is SUCH a fantastic fic it is so sweet and cute and yet so exciting and there is real feeling in what u have writen and the plot takes amazing un expected twists along with ur oridional and impresive interpritations on old chariters 2 give tehm a new identity ur story stands out from the crowd and i cant wait 4 more! u r added 2 all the 'favorate' things in teh tick boxes at teh botom the review boxes so now all i can do is wait 4 the next thrilling spel binding chapter hich i REALY hope u post soon! Goddess bless luv *Shadow Spirit*
10/5/2002 c7 jadestone1