for cristalline

6/13/2017 c1 bubble.duckie
I like this pairing. Thanks for writing them!
5/8/2017 c1 6Boar Rushes Down The Mountain
Well, this was heartbreaking. Thank you for writing this. I also felt as though Annie's fall in Stohess was entirely because she spared Armin, and it was definitely out of sentimentality/affection for him. This really fleshed out the whole experience from her perspective, and naturally it's very painful.
10/11/2016 c1 Guest
Well thought out story. You focused on what Annie might have been thinking when Armin noticed the 3-D gear and on how her pride and possibly trust got her into her current situation. More good stories like this and I will actually read the Manga instead of just the Show.
7/15/2015 c1 GaurdianOfMagic
I actually kinda like the a / n stuff
12/5/2014 c1 34tentsubasa
Lovely! I liked the chaotic flow; it really threw you into everything that was happening. :)
8/13/2014 c1 Guest
I love this.
4/10/2014 c1 6maru-nyan
I really liked this. Its very angsty, but its written so well that I can honestly say that's it beautiful and the way you write Annie's thoughts is compelling and it got me.
3/11/2014 c1 5whitealmond
I loved it; you wrote Annie's perspective very well. It's stark, quiet, solemn, and painful, just like her. The last line was very powerful - she's not going to make the mistake of opening up again. I do hope you write more fics of this pairing, there simply aren't enough!
2/25/2014 c1 36BloodLily16
Y U B SO MEAN!? ;(
11/1/2013 c1 Guest
I don't have constructive criticism to offer you, just freaking WORSHIP

seriously though, I love how you write Annie without making her ooc
Like, somehow you maintain her strength and independence and put her loneliness(?) without making her weak and she's still the calculating, manipulative bitch we know and love
LIKE OMG ARMIN'S THE ONLY ONE SMART ENOUGH TO DANCE WITH HER ON AN INTELLECTUAL LEVEL

I love your writing
10/12/2013 c1 320Miehczyslaw
My OTPPPPPPPPPPP *squeals*

He was so heartbreaking, canon. I would not know how to say how much I liked everything, as this is Annie and this is Armin, amid uncertainty and fear. Yes, I'm philosophical, OMGF.

I really liked-a lot ;u;
10/3/2013 c1 1Moochki
God, these two are painful to read. I love this couple, but, if it's written canonically, it's just bittersweet in the end no matter how hard you shake it.

I loved the structure of the one-shot and your sense of pace. The short paragraphs where you described the scenes where these two interacted were suspenseful and meaningful. Also, good job on describing Annie's conflicted feellings throughout the whole thing!

I really liked it (:
9/21/2013 c1 1a blue fruit cup
Wow.

That was incredible.

Absolutely incredible.
9/21/2013 c1 cybercorpsesnake
Really good story
9/20/2013 c1 18RonaldWeasleyTheHero
Were you trying to make me cry because that is what im doing right now T.T, im in serious tears right now, it feels like i just experienced all of armin and annies relationship in one beautifully written fanfiction, Annie's thoughts were so heartbreaking and hearing her finall reasoning for her actions really got to me. i really really loved the scene with the 3dm gear because that was the start of everything, all of Armin's thoughts. i really really love this Fic, really beautiful but at the same time sad knowing that Annie who already had major trust issues to let herself trust someone in armin but only for it to end up in the worst way possible for her, only reinforcing her distrust of people. so sad...so sad T.T and finally her vow to essentially not trust anyone ever again except herself was the highlight of the fic, amazing. will there be more or is that it? I am a big Armin Annie fan and can't stress enough how wonderful this fic was ). MOar!XD