for The Best Times

2/9 c19 Guest
hey i know it has been a long time since this was last updated but i just wanted to say that i think its really good.
-Bri
3/23/2021 c16 Love Clintasha
Omg i want a mother like that.
3/23/2021 c14 Guest
Omg Captain Marverica!
* laughing my ass of for that name I just created and knowing it’s utter rubbish but I just can’t stop sry XD *
3/23/2021 c12 Guest
Aww, Nat should get a medal for being the best friend in the world.

And oh yeah Microsoft surface sucks. I hat one too but it didn’t last really long that little piece of sh*t. XD
3/23/2021 c4 Guest
Love the story so far. And Bucky showed up yay
4/13/2020 c25 Guest
its been 5 years and no update. im kinda upset about that.
4/5/2019 c25 zay.0202
Soooo... It’s been 6 years since an update. Plzzzzz finish this!
3/31/2019 c10 Guest
YES MY QUEEN CAROL
12/31/2018 c25 1halfsies101
OMG I didn't think I would like this story but now I'm actually obsessed and you've probably forgotten about this story and I completely accept that but honestly the next chapters could be great. Not that I'm pressuring you or anything. Sort of.
2/12/2018 c25 6annieherondalelightwood
What? Why isn’t there another chapter?
10/19/2017 c25 15tr4ng3r
OMG! This was awesome! So awesome that I finished all 25 chapters in less than a day!
8/26/2017 c25 IamOneWithTheForce
DISIZAWESOME when are you gonna update its been like couple years now. just sayin, cause i really ship clintasha and this is my only reading material since i have read all the other ones in fanfiction tagged clintasha. -IamOneWithTheForce.
2/27/2017 c25 Guest
This fic gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Damn, thought I was over Clintasha...
Loved this so much. I imagine this fic probably won't be continued, but all the same if there is an update I will be really really fucking happy. Best high school AU I've seen so far.
1/14/2017 c25 1Qu0thTheRaven
Hey. I've read three of your stories - Taken, Assassin'a First Christmas, and now this one.

I want to say that your writing style is really cool - and I noticed that it improved significantly as time went on. You have some nice ideas and you've driven me into a craze about this couple - one that I never shipped before, hahaha!

I understand that life can get busy, and that time steals away things like this - it's been almost two years since an update on this one. I know how it feels, trust me, I'm very guilty of it also. But I wanted to ask that maybe you could write an epilogue about this one, since I'm guessing you've stopped writing it. Just to give a sort of... peace of mind, I guess.

I hope all is well. :)
12/27/2016 c25 efbluc
I love this story so much! I literally read the entire thing in 24 hours. I would love for you to continue this story.
484 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »