for The Best Times

6/30/2014 c22 13just.an.avengers.fan
This was just perfect! Thank you and good luck in your trip
6/30/2014 c22 15Precious93
Thank god you didn't leave us with that cliffhanger! B
6/30/2014 c22 shanapaige
I can't wait for you to return!
6/30/2014 c22 Nat Romanoff
yes finally they are together yes #Clintasha yes yes im happy
6/30/2014 c22 1Paiw
I love ! OH MY GOD ! *-*
strongly on!
I'm going to my house with a big smile serious this chapter!
6/30/2014 c22 4lovefromyourginger
You're an angel for giving us this before you leave
Yay! Decent parenting! And Clintasha! So much Clintasha will happen now! I'm excited! I love this story and can't wait for when you come back. Have a good hiatus :)
Kels
6/30/2014 c22 1Jewelz1642
This was amazing.
6/30/2014 c22 7vulnera-sapientia
Omgomgomgomgomg this was awesome! So glad her mum made the deal, it shows how much she truly cares for her daughter and that's great. The way you wrote this was so freakin adorable, I couldn't stop grinning as I read it. They're so amazing together, they needed a great way to start their relationship, and when Clint said he loved her omg the feels. I can't wait to see where you take this story now, so excited for the next chapter!
6/29/2014 c22 RaeAnneCaboosey
OMG FINALLY holy shit yay. This was a great chapter and have fun when youre out of town!
6/29/2014 c22 6Pozhar
Oh my gosh I am so happy right now! They finally got together! Can't wait for the nexr chapter! Have fun on your trip :)
6/29/2014 c22 Rennier
Goodbye and have a nice trip.
6/29/2014 c21 4hopelessromantic1599
this was really great! I can't wait to see your next updates.
6/27/2014 c21 Shelby
CRYING AT HIW PERFECT THIS WAS OMFG. I CANT RIGHT NOW WITH THE FEELS I HAVE AND OMG. I'm like dying on the inside but happy too and just so many feels. I loved this chapter so so so so much and I'm so sad if this is the last one till 3 weeks. But I'll survive and i can't waittttt! OMG my feels right now and my brain is thinking so many things that might happen!
6/27/2014 c21 OMGNO
YOU SAID IT WILL NOT BE A HIATUS OR SOMETHING
It was sooo perfect
God.. I've been waiting for that since the begining months ago and.. OMG WHY
You're so cruel.. -cry-

-cry-
6/29/2014 c21 3WhispersOfWings
Omg Clint finally admitted how he felt! *happy dances but stops when everyone starts looking at her weird* I would like to point out the obvious by saying that Bobbi Is a first rate bitch and never deserved Clint in the first place. On a more important note;

YOU CAN NOT SEND NATASHA TO LONDON!

Please update soon for the sake of my sanity, it's killing me not knowing what's going to happen.
484 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »