for The Best Times

6/27/2014 c21 Guest
This was so amazing. I love this chapter!
6/28/2014 c21 18kali rogers
oh god! she kissed him! i have to admit it was a good ending..but...okay, i'm calm.
don't worry i'll wait you :)
6/26/2014 c20 Saraheart
Prom chapter! Prom chapter! Prom chapter!
6/28/2014 c21 soccerstar0198
First I was ecstatic, then I wanted to cry! My emotions are all over the place with this story. I cannot wait until you start writing again!
6/28/2014 c21 4lovefromyourginger
Thank you so much for updating!
Natasha's mom is definitely being selfish at this point. They JUST moved back from Russia. I'd be guilt tripping her though, with the whole I-got-hit-by-a-car-because-I-dont-want-to-go-that-bad thing.
Clint's going to be mad, too. Not really at her, but frustrated with the entire situation.
THANKS FOR THE KISS THOUGH! And Nat initiating it :D
Update when you can!
Kels
6/27/2014 c21 Nat Romanoff
OMG i love the chapter Clint is so cute and Nat tell him and they kissed this is o much for me
update soon
6/27/2014 c21 1Paiw
I loved it! I really hope that Natasha will not move!
Deeply to see how Clint will react * - *
6/27/2014 c21 shanapaige
Amazing as always!
6/27/2014 c21 33JWolf28
I loved this chapter! I hope Natasha's mom doesn't get the job and if she does, I hope Natasha does whatever she can to stay anyway (running away, moving out, moving in with Clint *cough cough*)
6/27/2014 c21 6originalseriestrekkie
OMG THAT CHAPTER WAS ADORABLE! Clint is such a good friend! The ending was amazing of course. Keep up the good work I really enjoy this fic. It's sad that this May be our last chapter for a while though. :(
6/27/2014 c21 7vulnera-sapientia
Omg brilliant chapter! I was wondering when Bobbi would show up again, I hope you have something more in store for the bitch because she needs to be put in her place for good. Man, can I just say I love Tony? You've honestly mastered all the characters, but he's my favourite. Clint finally admitted his feelings! Yay! He is so adorable and I'm so glad Nat didn't reject him but so sad how she's possibly moving. I just hope she and Clint catch a break so they can actually be together. Again, such a good chapter, can't wait for the next one!
6/27/2014 c21 15Precious93
Noooooooooooooooo
6/27/2014 c21 1Jewelz1642
This was so great and ending was sad but really good.
6/27/2014 c21 15kissmyquiver
NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO BLESS YOU AND CURSE YOU
6/27/2014 c21 8marvelousbones
Agh loved i! Clint finally admitted it! Ha nice throwing Ward there into the mix! And Bobbi's such a butt! Nice chapter! Hope Bat doesn't have to move!
484 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »