for The Best Times

6/27/2014 c21 RaeAnneCaboosey
YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME omg it was sweet yet heartbreaking. I love this story!
6/27/2014 c21 1Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP
:'(
6/26/2014 c21 3Leannie
You... you... you cruel little... you...! The chapter was awesome! But the cliffhanger... and Nat... and feels...! ;_; Can't wait for the next one tho! :) Have fun and come back quick ;)
6/26/2014 c20 foreverjjong
What happens at prom oh god im scared
6/24/2014 c20 comets
Wow, I loved this chapter! I'm your fan fiction * - *!
I hope Natasha will stay with Clint: s,
Maybe the mother may cancel the promotion for the Bonheure daughter
natasha may or lived with Clint or Clint can go to London with Natasha * - *!
I can not wait to see more.
(Sorry, I'm French)
6/25/2014 c20 3WhispersOfWings
Loved this chapter can't wait for them to go to prom! Will Clint finally tell Natasha how he feels? Will Natasha go to London? The suspense is KILLING me! Please update soon!
6/23/2014 c20 Shelby
Oh my god, finally he asked her! There was a little part in me that he was gonna find someone else, but I'm glad he finally asked her. The earring thing was cute too. I cant cant CANT wait for the next chapter, since its the prom one. And I'm REALLY curious if Mrs. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff had any kind of conversation in the cab... hmmm..
6/24/2014 c20 7vulnera-sapientia
Awesome chapter! Loved Tony, he is great, and Clint is so adorable. I hope he doesn't get too hurt when he finds out she might be moving. Also, now that he knows he feels something, I hope we see a bit more development on Natasha and her feelings. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/24/2014 c20 1Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP
:'( pleas let the happy come back in full force!
6/22/2014 c19 Saraheart
How are you gonna be able to spent WEEKS without Wifi?! Well maybe I'm just addicted I don't know hehe

They are getting closer! Sooo good!
6/22/2014 c19 Guest
Super good I hope u update soon
6/23/2014 c20 soccerstar0198
This just keeps getting better and better, you're writing is amazing! Please update soon, i can't take it much longer!
6/23/2014 c20 Nat Romanoff
oh my god no she cant go no no no please dont let she go please please not until he said he love her and they live happy forever ok no this i invented now but she cant go
6/23/2014 c20 1Paiw
Oh my god ! I'm your fan fiction * - * strongly after!
6/23/2014 c20 shanapaige
OMG! Please continue writing! Can you please keep going?! Like even write about their senior year?! And please don't make her go to London!? It would kill me!
484 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »