for The Best Times

4/30/2014 c16 crazycanoodles
Really great chapter! I'm with Mrs. Barton on this one. "For now" Muhahaha you have no idea Clint, you have no idea :3
5/1/2014 c16 2cares113
You got me addicted to this story. It's not fair
4/29/2014 c16 Shelby
Oh my god I loved this chapter it was so cute and so happy and ughghg all the feels! I cant wait for your next chapter! I'm just gonna wait till you post it so you don't have to send me a snippet of it. Keep up the awesome work! :)
4/29/2014 c16 Guest
This is one of my favorite stories I follow, so when I saw it was updated I freaked out! I may have scared the people sitting next to me though. This was a great chapter and I am happy Clint's mom finally woke up, and hopefully soon he will ask Natasha out.
5/1/2014 c16 Superwholock'dFan
I really have liked this fanfic so far! Keep up the good work!
4/30/2014 c16 Thegirlwhosheartyoubroke
Oh my go I'm soooo happy you woke her up!
4/30/2014 c16 18kali rogers
I lioved it! i think i was like clint, i thought she would die omg! you scared me.
This week i was planning to send you a pm to ask you about the story, but when i saw the alerts...you made me so happy!
Carol it's so sweet :)
4/30/2014 c16 8Backward-In-Heels
I love this story!
4/30/2014 c16 RaeAnneCaboosey
I loved this chapter and I love this story! Its one of my favourites left here and I love the development and everything (i basically love this) and you're such a talented writer and goodluck for your exams!
4/30/2014 c16 35People Person I'm Not
Very nice chapter…glad things are going well for them!

Also, best of luck on your AP exams…I have an AP lit one next Thursday, so I feel you.
4/30/2014 c16 1RollingUpHigh
Yes! Ms. Barton woke up! I really like this story-it's even better because Barney and Clint seem to actually get along.
4/30/2014 c16 3lossit.bay
I love this fic and it just keeps getting better. As much as I'd love it can you not send me the next bit- I have an English exam tomorrow and I can't have it burrowing into the back of my mind :(
4/29/2014 c16 7vulnera-sapientia
Great chapter as always! So glad Clint's mother woke up, he needed some good news considering how hard he was taking it. As always, I love the way you write all your characters, they're so incredibly entertaining. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/29/2014 c16 The21stquinn
Omg omg please update soon!
4/29/2014 c16 4AngelsLostSoul22
I like how you have both of the mothers implying that they should go out together, and how you are slowly building their relationship with one another.
484 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »