for The Best Times

7/15/2014 c21 Number1Bookworm
OH MY GOD! THE PUNCH! GAH THAT WAS SO CUTE!
7/15/2014 c9 Ealasaid Una
will nat tell their friends and mom what happened?
7/15/2014 c4 Ealasaid Una
was her dad in the towers on 9/11?
7/11/2014 c22 4xmyvampireheartx
I love this story! I hope you update as soon as possible :)
7/10/2014 c22 anonymous9586382
Just finished reading all 22 chapters! I found this story on tumblr and started to read it and fell in love! One of the best of Clintasha Fanfic's I've ever read! Can't wait until you update again!
7/10/2014 c22 3WhispersOfWings
SHE'S NOT MOVING! *starts cheering but stops when people give her weird looks* This was really good can't wait for the next update!
7/3/2014 c22 sarah
perfect place to leave it off!
6/30/2014 c22 Shelby
I CANT RIGHT NOW WITH THIS CHAPTER HOLY SHIT. Even if it was short (or it felt short) it was a perfect ending (for now) I loved how she got the job and was able to stay, like her mom really loves her and wasn't trying to torture her with the move. I felt so bad for Clint but then I was so happy for him and the both of them! I cant wait for you to come back and write more and what happens to the both of them! I'm so excited!
6/30/2014 c22 marvelsquint
awww yes! finally! loved it! ha no cliffhanger this time! yay they finally said it! :D have fun out of town!
6/30/2014 c22 Guest
Awe this was a great way to end until later! We'll all miss you while you're gone. Have fun on your trip!
6/29/2014 c21 Raj
ARRRRRR! Y U MAKE THIS SERIES SO GOOD?
6/30/2014 c22 6originalseriestrekkie
Omg this is probably my favorite chapter! I'm so happy you squeezed this chapter in before you go away for three weeks. But man three weeks is awhile to be without fanfiction...oh well I hope you enjoy your trip. Also I'm really glad you ended here and not some cliffhanger!
6/30/2014 c22 5KenzieMa
i can't favorite this enough! AHHHHH the feels!
6/30/2014 c22 33JWolf28
I hope you have fun on your trip. *Sniffles* I'll miss your updates.
6/30/2014 c22 soccerstar0198
Three weeks is too long! I'm so glad this didn't end with a cliffhanger though, I would've cried :D
484 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »