for Man of Iron

12/7/2013 c1 36BlackIceWitch
Very nice work :)
10/3/2013 c1 21GaelicAngel
Seriously? Dear God that was just to hot to be freakin legal!
This was just...WOW! YUMMY AND SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS! It made me wish I could get a front row seat to this and just drool over the image.
This was awesome and I bloody loved it to death as you might have guessed. Terrific piece and if you have any more like these lurking around please omg post them.

-Lin

ps! Awesome babe totally awesome!
9/25/2013 c1 ccase1313
Yeah, if Dean would do it, I would even have my horses shod in my very sandy home county!

Wow, I had forgotten why I was so sad with no fan fic all summer. You are a great writer of hot, hot, hot prose. I will have to look up Wayland Smith at the earliest trip to the library. I am ccase13 but locked out of the ffnet account after being offline for months.
9/23/2013 c1 masondixon
A portrait painted with words. A Masterpiece. Beautiful.
Thank You.
9/22/2013 c1 4Lewlou15
Whew! That was a steamy (no pun intended) piece of fiction right there! If only it wasn't fiction!
Awesome job! Now i'm going to go hop into a cold shower! ;)
9/22/2013 c1 354SupernaturallyEgocentric
Lovely writing, Diz.
9/22/2013 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Ahhh...what a pretty way to spend a nice quiet Sunday afternoon...ogling Dean!
Nice, Dizz, very nice.
B x
9/22/2013 c1 Guest
"I study him, memorising every inch, every contour; appreciating every nuance of his face, greedily claiming it for myself, locking it away securely in my mind's eye for later, for a time when he is no longer near me. His outline is lean and fluid beneath the damp fabric that caresses it so tightly and so indecently; my eager eyes take in those mighty shoulders, a work of art in themselves, sweeping down over the generous curves of his biceps, the broad swell of his chest, and linger over the faintly contoured planes of his flat stomach slowly guiding me down to the well-worn belt hanging low and loose on the faded denim which sits comfortably over his narrow hips."

Definitely keeping this for my mind's eye later. *fans self* :D

Oh yes! She definitely needs to get back there! Yummy!

Nicely done. :)
9/21/2013 c1 Guest
Could you write this any more sensually ? WOW ! It was fantastic !
9/21/2013 c1 CandyCakes
Wow, who would have thought shoeing a horse could be so sexy! Totally loving this story, awesome job as always!
9/21/2013 c1 51emebalia
I think it mentioned it before but I like the pictures you put in my head.
9/21/2013 c1 46Leahelisabeth
Oh boy, cold shower time over here. That was perfect. I could see every single detail in my head.