for You're not alone

1/13 c3 Matchmaker156
DAMMIT PLS DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! (T_T) great story btw
7/10/2016 c1 ddddaaaae
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot. com
4/30/2016 c3 Icy
Update! :)
2/22/2016 c3 beaPleites7
Oh no...please, you can't leave it at this...
11/16/2015 c3 Cpsullivan2
Okay, I have at least one question answered. I knew that Rin couldn't possibly be the real daughter of Inu no Taisho and hopefully not the real daughter of Izayoi.

Yes there is still much to be explained. It's hard for me to see the family moving to Switzerland and not staying in Japan. Which bring me to another question, and that is, what about Inuyasha?

If they move then there is no possible way for them to see each anymore and then Sesshomaru, nor Inuyasha will find the answer to the question, as to way they look so much alike and the blood smell the same?

Okay, what is going on here with all of the tragedy that has befallen Rin and with Sesshomaru trying to save her only to push her under a tractor where she is now laying hurt.
10/29/2015 c3 6Gayle Nightingale
Goodness! This is busy. Emotions, moving, Who is Inuyasha? Brother and sister?

I'm intrigued. Keep going
10/29/2015 c3 2Leonhart9
I'm so glad your back! Thank you so much for the update! is she dead?
Waiting for your update!
10/27/2015 c3 11400Zero
Have not read your update yet (will read sometimes in the near future,) but I'm glad to see you back. :D
10/26/2015 c3 Sotam
loved the chapter, can't wait to read more kissus
10/26/2015 c3 Squishyrabbit
Really good chapter. Can't wait till the next chapter.
10/26/2015 c3 3belle'sdarkangel
:0 OMG! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THANKS!
11/20/2014 c2 Guest
Hi I am new to Fanfiction net and was wondering what happen to moonlight Sesshomaru website? I was following stories on it, but is it on a new link? May you please tell me in an update or in your reviews? I recognize your name from the website :-) thank you very much for any helps
10/31/2013 c2 5JustxAxRandomxPersonx
I really like this so far :) I was a little confused at first because I was wondering how Rin was related to Sesshomaru but now I understand - I hope you can update soon!
10/5/2013 c2 2Cheung Mei Li
This was a little confusing and muddled but that's all right! I still enjoyed it and got the gist of what happened.

So, Inuyasha has a weird scent, eh? I think I might know what that's about. ;D

Thanks for sharing and update soon.
10/2/2013 c2 17Lady Shenzuki
Wow, Jenni. This is a really good a/u. I do hope you continue because there is so much left to learn about Inu and Sessh and not to mention Rin as well.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »