FanFiction.Net
for Forbidden love

6/28/2019 c3 Guest
UPDATE!
9/25/2004 c3 8Calliope Medina Erato
Omigod. This is one good fic! I always wanted to make a fic based on the WW2 in the Pacific but was too lazy to do so since it is such a complicated history.

I know this is two years too late but I hope you manage to update this soon!
11/29/2002 c3 12nothingtodo
Took ya long enough! *glares at jeano*

:) Short chappie - why? Anyway, not much action, it dwelled more on feelings from the girl's POV. Let's hear from Mitsui now, pwease! *flutters eyelashes*

Poor them. I wish they could get together. And now that Mitsui's transfered, that's going to make things worse, isn't it? I mean, i take it he hates torturing people, and now it's his daily job! *shakes head sympathetically*
11/21/2002 c3 16frisson rae
this is such a sweet story! i mean, 2 years of Social Studies and i never got to read something as good as this. i think you related the war scene and problems very well. i can also imagine the internal struggle of 'mitsui' when he was transferred to the board of torture and punishments. maybe that's how the japanese soldiers in WW2 felt. please upload as soon as possible, ill be waiting for the next chapter!

athena

p.s. i presume you're from singapore, rite?
11/20/2002 c3 4sLL
Waaaaiiii!

So sweet! ^^

Eheheeh... *sigh* Torture and Punishments!

Nooooooo!

Btw Dec 7's my birthday...

Eheheeh =P Unlucky day, ne?

-sLL
11/20/2002 c3 Kathleen
*sniff* *sniff* It's good really. Keep it up! *sniff* *sniff* I have a cold... :(
11/20/2002 c3 2Fiery-Ice
My sympathies really go out to Ling. Have you been studying World wars or something? Its really good! Very interesting from the point of view of a girl in the world wars. Imaginative. Racial problems...very good idea to use. Grammer is also not bad. Overall I would say this fic is very well written! I can't wait to see the upcoming chapters! anyways ja neeeee

see ya soooon,

~Fiery-chan
10/25/2002 c2 14Luna Stop Swearing
Awww...no lemon... but that's okay! I like it anyway...you better update soon! There seems to be a steady decline in the production of good fics here on FF.Net ever since all the lemons were taken off. Anyways, hope you fall in love soon!
10/24/2002 c2 9Dinette
Ello... hehheh...wouldn't it be just so cute if years down the road their child was Mitsui? Awwww... You killed Rong-ge! Evil!
10/18/2002 c2 nothingtodo
not logged in - as usual.

Ok, the review:

...

Nice. Though it is a little unrealistic that Mitusi suddenly realises she's the one for him. OK, sorry, it's just that i'm such a realist who does not belove in love at first sight. Gomen! Still, it's interesting! Keep on writing!
10/18/2002 c2 Joy
The first SD fanfic I've seen with this kind of concept. Very original and promising! I love it already... Continue soon, ne?
9/26/2002 c1 fang
yo!

really like this fic! it's something fresh and new, yeah? some time-travelling back to the Jap occupation. a live history lesson... :) luv it

keep writing!
9/17/2002 c1 12nothingtodo
This is going to be good - i know it. Hey, you like History or something? And are you from malaysia? Cuz u mentioned Malaya a lot, so i was just wondering :) Continue! I like this story! And also the way you write it!
9/17/2002 c1 14Luna Stop Swearing
I like the concept. Very informative! I may sound like a shameless hentai, but I hope this progresses into a lemon. Miss Saigon-ish? Soldier falls in love with girl and vice versa, soldier impregnates girl, girl bears soldier's child, soldier returns to wherever he came from, etc. I just love stories where you're getting entertained, and learning something as well. Bring in MITSUI! Kindly tell me when this is updated!
9/17/2002 c1 ky
i like this.. revise history and read story at the same time =)

pls continue!