for Fear

6/11/2016 c11 KID
amazing story so far and I hope you can add more blazblue characters into the story. Like a Ragna vs main character sort of thing. Also I was wondering is there going to be any lemon scene for tora and her lover.
7/15/2015 c5 The weaver
This is one of my favorite chapters in this story it's so heart warming
7/17/2014 c11 OrangeTabby101-DEACTIVATED
I know a little about Phase Shift 3, but not too much.
3/9/2014 c10 Thewulfofawe
An amazing Chapter as always, friend. Still waiting for Chapter 11. Im sure all your viewers are ready for the fight. :D
1/30/2014 c10 nightmare-regulus-unborn
Meow?
12/5/2013 c1 Thewulfofawe
I absolutely love this idea for a story... i thank you for making it... this is one of the best fanfics i've ever seen. Thank you so much for posting it... 3 VERY INSPIRING
10/26/2013 c6 2deaths0ul94
I hope Takeshi gets his revenge, I hope Torakaka and the Nanaya Family do not talk him out of it.
10/21/2013 c6 Kurly45674
Well done with this chapter, my friend. This is an awesome story and I like it very much. :-)
10/8/2013 c4 PyroSolracIII
Yup. I was right. Not awkward for him at all.
Still, good to see that it is helping. Though she really has her work cut out for her, if that nightmare is anything to go by.
10/8/2013 c4 Kurly45674
Cool chapter, keep it up :)
10/6/2013 c3 PyroSolracIII
Oh yeah. His future living arrangement isn't going to have awkward moments at all.
This should be good.
10/6/2013 c2 PyroSolracIII
Huh. I guess the fact that she has skin means she is a nekomimi.
Personally, I always though the brown of their legs was just cloths. In the character art that I have seen it does just seem to seemessly transition into their foot wear.
10/6/2013 c1 PyroSolracIII
Hmm. It seems you have a liking for feline characters.
I know you said that you don't like anime stuff that much, but you should try watching an old anime from the 80s called Bagi:The Monster of Mighty Nature. I think you might like it. Just know that there is no english version.

As for an actual review, this story seems interesting. I will keep my eye on it.

A question though, what does she look like under that hood? Is she an anthro cat, like the creator of her clan, or is she a nekomimi?
9/27/2013 c3 OrangeTabby101-DEACTIVATED
Hmm. Tora's got sass.
9/25/2013 c1 OrangeTabby101-DEACTIVATED
an agressive OC you have here, but nice. Interesting story.
16 Page 1 2 Next »