for A Padawan no More: The Sorcerer's Stone

6/12/2020 c2 Spellflame
Yep, she was either totally crazy or one with the Force.

Those aren’t mutually exclusive
4/18/2019 c3 4eragon95159
Continue and update ahsoka Soul Bond with Harry and Harry je transformer into togruta when Harry skin turn Orange box body change test fall out to grow pointy ahsoka rán her hair through his head to console him his hair fall out and grow lekku/headtails .and Soul shard is removed they buy amulet to hide Harry new form and mask ahsoka as human .they together change world raise world peace destroy pureblood ideology reunite nonmagic and magic worlds Bright earth into Galaxy age by mix magic and Tech .they found way permanently deage someone use to deage pureblood fanatics to created two rituals on to start proces transform human into togruta second to start transform human into twi-lek. Probaly humans fade from earth because brain parte in headtails to highter inteligentné make All humans transform into togruta or twi-lek.
10/29/2018 c3 Lover of Fanfics
Please update soon. I hope you did not die.
7/18/2017 c3 TargaryenFire
I didn't knew i need it till now, thank you for this amazing fic...
Now... I need more! PLEASE?
8/3/2016 c1 Guest
So I read your reviews on the first to chapters of 'The game of life' by Belial666.
And they were so insightful I will eventually read your story because someone with that much insight, who's able to think so convoluted has to have written a good story. Right?
4/4/2016 c3 Eh
Your crossing over of the two fandom hasn't really been all that smooth. It also kind of shows that you haven't really put that much thought into the details.

Please work on it.

P.S Don't mean to sound blunt or anything but I suppose I just don't really like reading half assed stories. Personal preference so don't take it to heart
12/8/2015 c3 Darksnider05
Really enjoying this and even more so how you've written the characters. Looking forward to Harry showing up and wondering what will come of that.
5/2/2015 c3 Coryte
Please continue A Padawan no More - I just want to continue reading this for forever, since I'm a fan of Harry Potter and I'm a fan of The Clone Wars, so if you continue it, you'll know that you have satisfied 1 person.
8/4/2014 c3 9cko2
Very good start to the story. Some how she lost years and got turned back to a preteen but with some very good traing for jedi. Should be fun when she gets introed to everyone and reactions to her not being human.
7/3/2014 c3 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
6/11/2014 c3 7Sleeper 3173
Hope you post more chapters soon.
5/23/2014 c3 5Brian1972
A real nice start. Hope you update soon.
1/25/2014 c3 24Toaofwriting
This is quite a good story. I quite like it and am looking forward to reading more, but my one criticism is that I can't really see Dumbledore calling himself "Agent D," even though he can be quite childish sometimes.
I would also recommend slightly shorter chapters; these are a bit long. Otherwise, great story, and I love how you overcame the language barrier. Looking forward to the next chapters.
12/26/2013 c3 8Sparks' Stories
Yet another fantastic chapter. Your use of different aspects and techniques from both The Galaxy far, far away and Rowling's own magical world have fitted together perfectly and thus created something really exciting to read.

I loved how you used Dumbledore's magic to help Ahsoka in as many ways as he did from the fish in the bowl right up to helping her to regain some of her memories which she seems to have lost forever. Ahsoka's own use of the force and in particular the sand levitation to tell her story was also really cool to imagine and I can't wait to see how her use of the force will mix with the amazing magics that she's about to encounter when she first arrives and gets integrated into Hogwarts.

Honestly, I could go on all day telling you how awesome this chapter and this story so far have been to read, but in the effort to save time I think I'll stop here.

Once again, amazing chapter and I can't wait to read the next one. Keep up the fantastic work!

PS: Sorry for my lateness in reading and reviewing.
12/20/2013 c3 18norik956
I read on your profile that my story is one of the stories that inspired you to write your own story. I'm glad it did. So far this story is turning out to be very interesting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this story, I'm quite curious to how how Ahsoka will interact with several others like Harry, Ron and Hermoine and of course the bullies like Malfoy.
I'm looking forward to see how things turn out.
22 Page 1 2 Next »