for I'll Be

10/7/2013 c1 Guest
please write more! i'm already hooked
9/25/2013 c1 3inherwanderings
awesome chapter. you're talented. please update soon. the premiere nearly killed me. now we have to wait for monday, AGAIN! but the least you can do is not make us wait for the next chapter. update. pretty please.
9/24/2013 c1 45Alwaysgurl2013
OMG! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! THAT'S WORSE THAN THE CLIFF HANGER THAT WE GOT FROM THE EPISODE! Please post soon before I die!
9/23/2013 c1 caribbeanamphibian
OMG!
9/23/2013 c1 joana.nyc
oh for the love of god you can't be that cruel enough to make this a one shot, can you? i beseech you for more as this is excellent so far!
9/22/2013 c1 Jayce Gish
Incredible start - great tension that contrasts perfectly with the banter in the precinct, true to character, and well detailed. I look forward to the continuation of your story.
9/22/2013 c1 133MonicaKateBingCastle
Wow great start!
9/22/2013 c1 TORONTOSUN
Thank you, and Im a Canadian.

Great story, I wonder what is going to happen to Kate, Rick, and the boys. This does not look good.
9/22/2013 c1 charkashyna
that cliffhanger though! Jamie your killing me. your writing is so beautiful and you capture castle and Beckett so well and love that you actually wrote my prompt! now I owe you a smoothie. I'm going to be anxiously waiting for the next chapter, and I'm always available for proofing and anything for your writing. love you so much, your the Ryan to my Espo! ️
9/22/2013 c1 securemyinsecurities
Ah man I love the story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :]
9/22/2013 c1 3officerpecks
I love this story so far! Can't wait go read more :)