for Doomed to Die: The Ninth Hunger Games

5/20/2020 c29 2optimisms
Lol great story so far but as someone who traveled to Ecuador & hunted for turtle eggs with a native Waorani tribe, you wouldn't find turtle eggs after killing a turtle and finding its "nest." You find turtle eggs by finding the spot where they buried the eggs & digging down through about 1.5-2 feet of sand. You would not accidentally stumble on turtle eggs. Although these could be mutts so anything's possible.
5/20/2020 c28 optimisms
Wait now I'm confused! Heloise's parents/aunt & uncle had a secret, but we never found out what it was! I guess it had something to do with how they're not actually planning a second rebellion, because of what Ella said in Training Day 2, but we never found out. I doubt it's revealed later. Too bad.
9/23/2019 c40 2High King Gil-galad
I enjoyed reading this. I had hoped Brie would win, but Harakuise seemed a bit more likeable after the Games were over. I like the references to Lord of the Rings as well, seeing how you adapted it the Hunger Games.
11/15/2018 c9 1PhiOmicronXi
So is Cahra Schizophrenic?
12/9/2017 c26 29Sparky She-Demon
Ok, I thought that Aldo was Pardeck's nephew. Nice surprise. This is going to be interesting!
12/9/2017 c18 Sparky She-Demon
You're talking about a Balrog! I don't envy the tribute that comes across that one!
12/9/2017 c17 Sparky She-Demon
Looks like Aldo is suspicious. Perhaps he will ignore the mentor in that respect?
12/9/2017 c16 Sparky She-Demon
I have a feeling on the arena theme with all of this LOTR stuff! I'm loving it all!
12/9/2017 c15 Sparky She-Demon
I know I've said this before, but I really love these quotes from LOTR movies. This one was said by Faramir in Two Towers after he killed that Haradrim soldier.

Good story!
12/9/2017 c14 Sparky She-Demon
Ah, I have a feeling that the mentor for 12 found a nephew!

Love the quotes. Especially this one. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers. Said by Eomer after he gives the riderless horses to Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli.
11/28/2017 c15 Kenzie Davenport
nice
11/28/2017 c14 Kenzie Davenport
what the freak
11/28/2017 c13 Kenzie Davenport
2 17's in 1 chapter
11/28/2017 c12 Kenzie Davenport
wow Libby gets tossed in the games on her freaking birthday
11/28/2017 c11 Kenzie Davenport
ARE YOU FREAKNG KIDDING ME COME ON NOW.!
371 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »