FanFiction.Net
for Aftermath

7/22/2021 c2 Raiju001
Hell yeah!
4/15/2021 c2 sandipi
Wow. That makes me want to read the original manga. Thank you for sharing your muse. I appreciate you putting your art out here. Please ignore haters. All they do is hate.
7/20/2019 c1 1DragoonMaster11
A very lovely chapter still, even after all this time. A testament to good writing.
11/2/2018 c2 AgentDraakis
...just...wow...
9/26/2018 c1 Harold Lloyd
I like this short story; it provides an interesting view of Ranma finally gaining some sense and putting his/her foot down. It's a very nice prequel to DSR.

I have only one suggestion about it, which I hope you might consider and do a bit of editing. When you added the second chapter you stated that it wasn't really intended; that it was something extra that popped up.

I would suggest taking the last part of this chapter, everything after "... quick and painless" and move it to the start of the second chapter. That way, this chapter ends on a very impressive cliff-hanger.

Possibly, given the speed at which Akane's striking, you might also change the last sentence to "At least it will be quick and painless", because Kasumi knows quite well how fast and hard the hit will be; she knows she'll never feel it. However, the second change here is simply my preference; leaving the existing sentence certainly won't hurt.
8/16/2016 c2 1silverstreak93242
Well, here's yet another review, and I must say, actually reading the p.o.v.'s for Kasumi and Ranma for your story, expanded from DSR, is a very good tid bit, and should be recommended before reading DSR, in fact, before reading DSR, should recommend reading all the preceding stories first, including Aiko's and her fellows, that way you get the full background, and then know what's going on a bit more when you start getting into DSR, and reading from Nabiki's P.O.V. but hey, your the author, so just a suggestion, and I really like the time differential aspect of what Ranma was doing, while under the rubble, are you planning to make anything more of it in DSR? that might be a very good skill to teach all the others, so they can analyze a situation faster, even with the SI's, but again, your the author, just making some suggestions, unless you already had plans that direction...
4/27/2016 c2 deanron
Please post the next chapter.
3/28/2016 c2 Rose1948
Wow. Just . . . Wow.
2/10/2016 c2 keichan2
Nice! Very nice!
And I found the sarcasm at the start of Ranma’s part hilarious!
On the other hand, I really wonder what Akane said to push Kasumi to hit her!

Thanks for sharing!
12/28/2015 c2 40deathgeonous
I've honestly been looking for a good Ranma fic forever. And this one is brilliant. I can't wait to read the sequels. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
11/26/2015 c1 Rune Tobor
Just a wish for a great Thanksgiving for you.

Oh and please put any fics YOU like on your favorite list here.

I have found that often the favorites of writers whose fics I like have faved fics I like too.

Thanks! :)
10/23/2015 c2 1Cemalidor
Im glad you included this second chapter in to the story. :)
Having Ranmas PoV gives this (in lack of better words) more depth, technical as well as emotional. I take it for granted that Kasumis part was intended to 'feel numb' to get her emotional state (shock?) over.
Side point here is for me that Ranma feels the ki of Kasumi all over the house. :D The concept of a 'place of power' isn't lost on me with some years playing RPGs and stuff. Reading this after DSR it gives me some ideas.

So in short for this Fic:
Job well done! *thumbs up*
4/21/2015 c2 2Mr. Haziq
Great work. It really puts things in perspective for me.
3/8/2015 c2 7moon so bright