for Messer's in Montana

3/18/2014 c4 1MLP Ninjago
Please make more!.
10/4/2013 c4 MesserTurnerBates
Another nice chapter, love that Lindsay is showing her family around were she grew up.
10/3/2013 c4 44smuffly
New York is better because it's got Uncle Flack in it... I love that!
The idea of taking the children around the places where LIndsay grew up is a sweet one - which turns bittersweet as Joshua wants to visit the diner where the tragedy occurred. I do like the way you're handling this story - each chapter is full of lovely family details, but also has a touch of sadness that stands out all the more because of the happiness and childlike innocence that surrounds it.
10/3/2013 c4 6Daisy1966
"Yeah, that sounds good to me" Danny replied as he took hold of his wife's hand "This is your day though, your day to show the three of us where you grew up, so we can do what you want, when you want, okay?" - how sweet of Danny! :D I loved it!

I also love when Joshua was surprised at his mother was once a little kid just like him. It is natural that children are surprised that their parents were once little kids :)
10/3/2013 c4 83LoveShipper
Cute how Lucy and Josh "beat" up the pavement for hurting Josh.
10/3/2013 c4 21GeorgeAndrews
Loved Joshua stamping on the pavement. U shud have had Mac do that in ur Mac/pavement story! ;-)
Aww Josh is missing uncle flack, that was cute. ack ack!
10/3/2013 c4 15Dantana15
awwwww, this chapter was really good, I loved it. poor Josh and pointing out that diner. update soon loved this story.
10/2/2013 c3 6Daisy1966
Aww! Joshua was hilarious in this chapter! He's too lovely that he asked if they could get a baby and that he wouldn't let that go easily :D Too cute! My absolute favorite in this was a worried Danny :D I loved when he was so worried about Lindsay! And magic? ahaha! Danny was so in character! :)
10/1/2013 c3 hot-chocolate-love333
Hello :) I love this story. That they visit Montana and Lindsay's father is a great idea. This chapter was fantastic with lots of love, sweetness and tenderness. Joshua is just adorable. Can't wait for more. Please :)
10/1/2013 c3 21GeorgeAndrews
Joshua asking if they could get a baby was hilarious! and he just wouldn't let it go. And magic Danny? Come on...!
10/1/2013 c2 GeorgeAndrews
I love it how children are outraged by the fact adults aren't awake as early in the morning as they are. And I love Robert and Lindsay talking about Danny.
10/1/2013 c3 44smuffly
Oh, Danny! Well, that's one way of explaining it, lol! Joshua was hilarious in this chapter, with his obsession about babies. And I do love those moments of quiet support between the two 'grown-up' Messers - this one was no exception, even when it was interrupted in such a hilarious way.
9/30/2013 c3 36webdlfan
First of all im thankful that you bring us great Danny and Lindsay, and that you di a great job at it. Second, you do a good job, and third, the only way to be a better writer is to write and to write a lot.
9/30/2013 c3 MesserTurnerBates