for On the Wings of Victory

2/14/2018 c16 313Zander13
I rarely find Percy Jackson fanfics that I like and I really
Do like this one :) please keep writing it! I know it’s been a while since you have updated but one can hope ;)
9/9/2015 c3 2lacomtessa
I think the child of Nike thing is really cool. I've never even thought of it before. And I like what you've done so far. Should be an interesting read!
4/10/2015 c16 Guest
I'm too lazy to log in before I leave this comment, but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story and hope that you haven't abandoned it. I really want to know why the mist affects Jane like it does...
2/17/2015 c16 1Chitsuki-Tokiwa
Hoping for more!
2/17/2015 c16 Guest
Please update soon!
10/12/2014 c16 bridget237
Please update soon this story is so good!
10/5/2014 c16 cbarbs
I really like how you include Jane in this story, not many authors can include an OC well into the plot. Not having them too overpowered or taking away the focus from the original story too much. Well done, I can't wait to read more from this story :)
10/4/2014 c7 DaftDruid
Liked the chapter :) Keep it up!
10/4/2014 c6 DaftDruid
Nice chapter, I loved the bow part - Hilarious xD
10/4/2014 c5 DaftDruid
I agree soooo much about the Leo and Calypso (and Percy) thing it huuurts, and I agree with pretty much everything you stated tbh :P
Seriously Annabeth, I mean, come ON! Betting against a daughter of Nike? Though I definitely get she was stressed and everything, still.
I guess we all have our moments. See ya :P
10/4/2014 c4 DaftDruid
Glad you know your shizzle about the Stoll brothers, was a lil' concerned haha, nice chapter though
10/4/2014 c3 DaftDruid
Hahaha, one year later and yet again we are on the edges pf our seats as we wait for the final book... Can't wait to go pick it up from the bookstore, happy reading I guess :P
Great chapter, I thought she was gonna be a minor tbh, and I like how you tied in Athena's cabin ;)
10/4/2014 c2 DaftDruid
I did the same thing with the first/third person, except it was writing an entry for a serious competition (FPS Scenario Writing - look it up, it's in the US and Australia at the least [it's also amazingly fun]) and yeah... I just kept on accidentally slipping into the past tense or the third person, because it was first and present, and I normally do third an past - mixing it up I guess, but I did well so it was all cool.
Really enjoyed this chapter. I like how you self-inserted, as far as I can tell it doesn't seem too much like a self-insert, and I don't know who her parent is, just that... I dunno, I have a few ideas.
:P Have a nice day!
10/4/2014 c1 DaftDruid
I like this
10/3/2014 c16 5Flygrrl
I love your DW stories! I don't often recommend fanfictions, but I asked my friend to read yours. I love them!
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »