FanFiction.Net
for The Exhibitioner

10/1/2015 c1 gsrmaniac
The story has me intreagued already!
9/16/2015 c4 ninthwardgurl05
Ummmm, wow! I just sat here and read all of your "Grissom whump" stories, and man you're brutal to Grissom, lol. He's been put through absolute hell in this one too. I can't wait to see how the team get him out of this!

More pretty please!
9/15/2015 c4 stlouiegal
I just found your story and I really like it. Could griss get the chance to string up executioner and whip him. So glad that gil will be rescued. Looking forward to gil being reunited with his family.
9/15/2015 c4 Leona
Hope Grissom could hang in there without giving himself up. Come on, man, help is on the way.
9/15/2015 c3 Leona
That was horrible. Would somebody find and rescue Grissom from his confinement?
9/15/2015 c2 Leona
The sick bastard was insane; torturing his prisoner and forcing his beloved ones to watch. Would the team be able to pick up some clues from what they saw?
9/15/2015 c1 Leona
Dear God. Grissom was in peril. What kind of torture he'd be put through before he could see the light again?
9/15/2015 c4 Guest
Griss being whipped? Did he liked it?
I am sure it was not his first. Having a special friend as lady h, may be enough
;p
Take care
9/15/2015 c3 Guest
Poor griss, for sure he deserved some ass kicking, bit not this kind
9/15/2015 c2 Guest
Dont worry, your story is so good that i am sure you will get many more than 20 reviews
8/11/2014 c3 SevernSound
Really nice to see an update, I had given up on this story.
8/11/2014 c3 NOMOREFFANYMOREFORME
Woah... the poor man could not catch a break. get him back to his family soon!
11/23/2013 c2 33Calim1
Oooo! I can't wait for the next installment. Griss in jeopardy! My favorite kind of story. The Exhibitioner is a wack job but then you knew that. I can't wait for more. :-)
10/22/2013 c2 tlh45
That sounded painful...how are they going to save Grissom? You definitely have a wicked imagination...I like it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/21/2013 c2 NOMOREFFANYMOREFORME