for Welcome to the Dark Side

1/5/2021 c1 imbackforever8
Lolololololololololololololololol my poor Boi Brick

Either way this was pleasing to read
12/27/2019 c1 Guest
Okay but how come there isn't a second chapter to this? I absolutely love how vulnerable Courtney comes out very briefly and gets shut down immediately by tough Courtney. This brief chapter has Courtney's real personality pinned to a tee. I know it's probably been a heck of a long time since the publishing of this but all I know is that this deserves unconditional love and support. Keep up the good work!
1/24/2019 c1 Guest
This is my favorite thing ever. I love it. Please please do more of Scott and Courtney pairing writings !
12/10/2013 c1 camiryn.irving
I really liked this!
11/5/2013 c1 Mspolkadot345
This fanfic was great I love this couple u should write another chapter
11/2/2013 c1 Cheyenne
Oh my god, this is amazing xD. MAKE MORE :D
10/7/2013 c1 6just a turtle
I shipped Scott/Courtney before I heard of the fifth season (which is only a few weeks ago. Yep. I fail.)
Thank you so much for writing this, even if they aren't/won't (get) together, I still love it. Especially their banter, it was most amusing.
10/2/2013 c1 2angelvan105
Aww that so cute and funny! I starting have a liking for couple for Courtney and Scott. It was very nice job!
10/1/2013 c1 1TheBeautifulTagedy
I love this
9/25/2013 c1 8iamsoproh
Wow, this was great! I loved your insight on who would be the next vulture to leave, too.
Overall, very well written and interesting! :)
9/25/2013 c1 PabloPenguin1800
I laughed so hard when Scott said 'The hot ones are usually the crazy ones' XD BTW great minific!

PabloPenguin1800
9/24/2013 c1 13AwesomeMan327
GTA?! I beat it today foo!
9/24/2013 c1 16Knifez
Nice work, though Scourtney is not my favorite thing. Good writing and the characters were fairly OC. GTA V is probably the best Xbox game i've ever played.
9/24/2013 c1 31JShark419
I also saw the most recent episode of TDAS with the Duncan and Courtney swap. I personally thought it would be Gwen and Duncan.

I feel honestly bad for poor Courtney. Dealing with both Duncan and Gwen, though she could show a nicer side.

This was a nice beginning. Scott and Courtney. Hopefully Courtney knows what she's getting herself into. Before Scott stabs her in the back.

Can't wait for more.
9/24/2013 c1 FanficWriterJazzy411
I love how you wrote this. It really sounds like something Scott would do since his character hasn't be as much of a pain in the butt lately. I'm personally happy that Courtney isn't so predictable like everyone who doesn't like her would expect. Cool mini-fic one shot. You should do more if any come to mind again :)