for The Human Next Door

12/15/2014 c2 siralex0014
I would love to see a new chapter!
10/5/2014 c2 ritualist
Well here is hope for more story. It's rare to have reaperless story with shepard/garrus. More please.
10/4/2014 c2 1Blausen
Hey! :) I know what you mean with the self critics ! When I posted my first chapter I was ready to read the worst type of reviews, all telling me how out of character I had gone! But instead, someone told me I had written it correctly, and that left me so happy! So now, knows this: You are doing a great job! I think Garrus is perfect! Can't say much for the others characters, but still... I belive you should have more faith in yourself! :)

So, thank you for posting this! You can be sure I will stick around for more! :)
Keep it up!
10/4/2014 c2 45servantofclio
Oh, fun! I was really surprised to see this update. Pleasantly surprised! Seems like this chapter is setting stuff up for later, but I enjoyed it, and the characters seem to fit.
10/4/2014 c2 Guest
I'm really glad to see this updated. I think you've got a great idea here and I would love to see it through.

LoveTheWords
P.S. Sorry, didn't have time to login.
10/4/2014 c2 Garrus Vakarian-N7
Thank you. Great chapter now lets hope the next chapter won't take a year, no offence. Also stop second guessing yourself, you're doing great. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter.
10/4/2014 c2 5geminidragon76
Your hiatus makes me hesitate in getting into this story... it has been a long time. I thought it was on hiatus forever. I am so happy you updated... but please...keep up your motivation. Seems that every time I like a story, it drops off the face of the map.
10/3/2014 c2 5SpartanEra
your back! :D its really interesting! keep up the good work!
10/3/2014 c2 1wierdsquirrelgirl
Don't worry, I'm going through the same problem. Just don't be too hard on yourself. Some fanfiction is better than no fanfiction.
1/12/2014 c1 Garrus Vakarian-N7
So are you ever gonna upload chapter 2? It's been what 4 month's.
10/22/2013 c1 Skies192
Interesting story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
10/6/2013 c1 wierdsquirrelgirl
Looks like a fun story.
10/3/2013 c1 45servantofclio
Hey, this looks like fun! Nice to see a different, more ordinary set of circumstances for these characters.
9/28/2013 c1 Guest
Sdefdfr GARRUS! I always romanced him in the second game, and I just got the third one and I'm so excited!
9/25/2013 c1 Guest
Very interesting first chapter! The account of Garrus's day was suitably dark! Can't wait for the next chapter!
17 Page 1 2 Next »