for Moments of Grace

1/28/2015 c1 5TheDogo
Loved all of these! Thanks for sharing them. Sorry to see them completed ;). See, I miss you already! Sigh ...
1/28/2015 c7 earthling1970
Brilliant chapter. I love the way you write the characters, I was there with Danno, Chin and Kono, watching Grace and Steve jump. Thanks so much for sharing - I loved reading it.
1/28/2015 c7 3jlopie
Great story! You demonstrated the core relationship between Steve and Danny admirably. Danny might rant and moan over his ridiculously self-assured partner, but he knows, for a fact, that Steve will lay down his life for his Ohana, and Danny will always defend him to outsiders.

Really well done, convincingly written. Thanks for posting!
1/28/2015 c3 28Foxy527
Tears! This is so heartwarming. You have written the emotion of a scene like this perfectly well and captured the characters to a "t". I love it!
1/28/2015 c1 Foxy527
Oh my gosh, I freaking loved this chapter. SO cute! I literally laughed out loud. Very well done. :)
1/28/2015 c7 eyeluna
cute
1/27/2015 c7 19Gone2Far
Lovely chapter. Danny stood up to Rachel, Gracie got to jump, Steve got to gloat and the cousins got to laugh at it all. Winners all around.
1/27/2015 c7 18Fifilla
I loved that :-)
1/27/2015 c7 Lhaven
Such A sweet story. Love it!
1/27/2015 c7 GrayLady117
Awwww. Super SEAL and Grace. Too cute. I'm waiting for an uncle Chin cool one next.
1/27/2015 c7 81Irene Claire
OMG I'm smiling and laughing all at once - very fun story!
1/27/2015 c7 16FicreaderT
I believe that this is absolutely realistic and that you did a great job with it! Very enjoyable to read!
1/27/2015 c7 22sym64
You put a HUGE smile on my face. Just what I needed. Thank you. :-)
7/15/2014 c1 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
My boss thinks I've gone off the deep end. I could not help myself, laughing out loud as I pictured the facial expressions on all the characters and the voices I know so well. This is AWESOME!
7/1/2014 c6 81Irene Claire
Wonderful - but I need more - so no, not "There." So well done and it just begs for more! Or, I will beg for more!
106 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »