for At Dawn We Burn

I'll show myself out.
5/10/2017 c1 cameron
:D nice
6/3/2016 c1 QueenTheTitan
Intense. That's all I can say. Very Intense.
9/20/2015 c1 129Dorminchu
"The feel of her is breath-taking, amazing, divine. He loves the way she ignites him with fire and how he can drive her so fucking wild. And he loves her, the way her eyes meet at the horizon between the sea and the sky, the way her hair shines more beautifully than the gold on the King's crown, the way her smile makes his chest cave and his stomach coil, the way her touch leaves sparks across his skin.
He wants to tell her how he feels, because she should know. "Annie," he utters bashfully, provoked by the clenching around his shaft as she hits her climax again. "I love you.""

This line in particular just kills me. Wonderful characterization. :)
11/17/2014 c1 14Princess mAlice
Very out of character... How fid they hook up?
8/1/2014 c1 Arrowx86
Wellllllll, pixis was under the table the hole time
6/10/2014 c1 9Ruairi J.L
"We'll watch this city burn to its roots and fuck on its smoldering ashes."

That's one of the best lines I've ever read on this site. Great wee story.
2/9/2014 c1 Guest
Now that was just a-dor-a-ble. ;)

And the writing was fresh, to boot. Kudos.
10/25/2013 c1 12DownsofFire
I must say, you seem to have a fetish for italics. I kid. But seriously, I'd tone down on the italics. Emphasizing words in sentences while I read gave me a chuckle. Otherwise, this was really good. It makes me curious to wonder if Annie and Eren had this relationship, how would other events turn out? Great job overall. Just tone down the italics.
10/21/2013 c1 6Jet Nebula
WOW. This story was fantastically well written, I didn't know what to expect but I was far from disappointed. This one will get reread again and again, that's for sure. You have real talent.
10/20/2013 c1 Aristo
Sweet and hot
10/13/2013 c1 JoeyofBlades
Love it!
10/8/2013 c1 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
mmmm nice
10/6/2013 c1 3matsuky1407
Omg my ereani feels that was just so hot and passionate. The descriptions are just so beautiful i just caaant. The emotions the dialogue the act itself kyaa So well-written. Thanks for this wonderful breathtaking piece.

you dont know how much i needed this aftr ch 50 came out. My erenxannie shipper's heart is crying so painfully at the moment. T.T
27 Page 1 2 Next »