for The Third Floor

10/2/2020 c1 17wedontslave
This story was amazing.
Man, this has a mix of fluffy sweetness, pure angst and steamy moments all at the same time! Bravo!
Also, the way you wrote them having sexy times was deliciously hot. I don't personally read GP fics, but I decided to give this one a chance and I was not disappointed.
I'm actually really proud of Santana for letting go of her crack addiction and moving on with her life.
Best line? "I want to not have shaking hands when I kiss you." Powerful.
Good job!
4/5/2017 c1 11WaitingForLightning
This is hot and Brittana sweet at the same time
2/27/2016 c1 wakemeupwhenimolder
Oh man ! This may be the BEST one shot Ive ever read ! Perfect , just perfect !
You can totally write about those six years that we didnt get the chance to know about !
Its a shame Ive just discovered this one shot !
THIS is why you are one of the best Brittana fanfictions writers out there !
12/21/2015 c1 Guest
This was nice. I cried a couple times. haha There goes my badass reputation.
12/21/2015 c1 Guest
"I want to not have shaking hands when I kiss you." I shouldn't be crying this hard. god damnit
7/23/2015 c1 Guest
aww...it was beautiful , sweet.
3/14/2015 c1 Jamieleexo
I have lost count how many times I have read this story now. One of my all time favourites! Part of me would love a follow up one shot, and the other half of me just loves it as is! Thanks for a great read!
3/1/2015 c1 Bread
TALKS brought me here and this was a great one-shot the best I've ever read. Much Love XOXO
8/30/2014 c1 3TwoGoldRings21
This was a really beautiful story. It was so sweet and meaningful. I really loved it.
8/10/2014 c1 Doritos79
beautiful fiction :) thank you :)
7/2/2014 c1 diana
loved it
4/7/2014 c1 Guest
So angsty, sweet and hot... I was not even aware that the combination existed.
3/15/2014 c1 guest512
OMG! this was awesome! do you every think about doing a sequel or writing a fic with what goes on inbetween the time they are a couple to the future. Your awesome .. just saying
2/20/2014 c1 GleeLover0210
Aww that is so cute!
1/5/2014 c1 20Fever-Induced
Definitely took a few turns I wasn't expecting but this was a brilliant one-shot! Loved it (:
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »