for You Only Live Once

Hahahhahah...YOLO
7/21/2014 c1 19MilagrosRose
This. Is. TOO PERFECT. I love it so much! 3
1/17/2014 c1 5KiraKiraBluemoon
Hahaha! X'D I think it's a great story although I've never played nor had any basic info on maple story before! :D
9/28/2013 c1 177Huinari
That must have been one helluva dignified YOLO.

So. Vala betrayed the BM, Valfor stayed and Damian became 'That little shit'. Okay then. I think I've got it now. It took me three readings of this before I could stop snickering, but I have no complaints. Bravo - or brava, or whatever that politically/gender-specific correct term is.

Oh yay hint of Damian/Alice!
9/27/2013 c1 2Nicanna
LOL, beatiful twist XD
what an accurate description of that accursed acronym. Vala sure has an interesting story, though i guess with Valfor's presence she can afford to go wild :P
i love their names 3 very regal sounding, though poor Damien is the odd one out.
(p.s. I envy the fact that you can find time to write. I'm swamped with exams up here in Woodlands and barely have time to read. oh well, YOLO, right?)
9/26/2013 c1 Guest
incorrect in many ways. They respawn. that phrase does not exist in Maple World, and even without our world interference (clicking 'ok' to revive), there are still bishops. i would assume that the black mage would continue to smite whoever it was that was talking (i really can't tell who)
9/26/2013 c1 xoMel
Ahahahaha this is freaking hilarious!
9/26/2013 c1 Laughinglikehell