for Harry Potter: Student of the Monkey King (哈利波特:猴王的学生)

2/3/2019 c1 5powerrangersoflight
I love the start to this crossover! I can't wait to see what happens next and how both stories will connect. I hope you update this story soon!
6/15/2017 c1 andjelija.nenic
6/4/2017 c1 Dragonman109
Please continue and update this interesting story soon.
4/17/2016 c1 3Bloom Stella vampire firestar
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D
3/29/2016 c1 7Zer0.main
I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, and I just finished rewatching The Forbidden Kingdom for the first time since it came out. This looks like it has the potential to be fantastic, so I hope that it isn't abandoned! I'd love to see where it goes!
4/30/2015 c1 1DoomShadow88888
Continue the story WOULD YOU KINDLY?
3/31/2015 c1 3WhiteElfElder
If Harry is trained in the way of those crazy guys then there is no telling what adventures he is going to end up in.
8/11/2014 c1 5PairingMatters
I would advise you to not always use word by word translation.
For example, the folowing translation would be better.

Harry Potter has black hair and green eyes, is tall, handsome and thin. His girlfriend, Hermione Granger, has brown hair and eyes. She is also beautiful and is the smartest witch in Harry's year.
哈利波特,有黑的头发和绿的眼睛,很高,很英俊,也很瘦。他的女朋友,赫敏歌兰杰,有咖啡的头发和眼睛。她也很美,在哈利的年级,是最聪明的魔女。
3/29/2014 c1 11Vangran
Ah the drunk immortal. Wonder what Harry will do when he meets him!
1/9/2014 c1 3doubledamn
Great so far, I LOVE the 3 way translation, very nice. One question though - which Monkey are you using? Classic - "Journey to the West"?
TV Show (One of the best in my opinion) - Monkey (sometimes called Monkey Magic due to the theme song)
Forbidden Kingdom. (Jet Li looks weird when smiling, doesn't he?)
The Monkey King - not released/made yet, supposed to be adequate though.

Have fun with this, I look forward to more, just remember that no matter what version you are dealing with one of, if not THE, most OP characters ever conceived. And this was BEFORE he 'attained enlightenment' possible got some sort of spiritual boost after that.

That stick in his ear? Weighs over 200 tonnes and was used to beast the Milky Way into shape. And no matter what size it is a constant mass. He swings it around like it's made of wood.
10/8/2013 c1 Thaliran
intresting story so far... whitch Monkey king Version is this? Journey to the west, the clasical or one of the adaptions eks Saiyuki
9/29/2013 c1 Aztec 13
I want this story to continue man I love the forbidden kingdom and once I saw that movie I wanted to get the the Monkey King staff
9/27/2013 c1 2Penny is wise