for Iron Siblings

9/26/2016 c6 Princess2020
Is there more to this story?
4/1/2015 c6 8sailormoonserenity99
Please update!
9/10/2014 c6 DdeletedAccoiunt
This is a really cool story! I hope you'll update soon!
3/17/2014 c6 20kage kitsune 14
Update soon, please!
12/3/2013 c6 9KitaraStrife
Okay, my main question with this fic is as follows: "Natasha?" Really? Are you gonna mesh Tony's sister and Natasha Romanov into one being for this fic? Or are you going to make this confusing as %$* down the line in IM2 and Avengers? I'll admit there aren't a lot of people I know out there who really like OCs, let alone OCs who are created and used in fics that go through the entirety of a movie or series, but I like stories like this. So long as they're GOOD. And yours is GOOD. Your charcters, far as I've read, aren't Mary Sues and actually have depth to them. Bravo. I want more to this, mainly to see if my question gets answered.

Yes, it's a bribe for more chapters to all your stories/series I've reviewed, but here, HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND A MADE-FROM-SCRATCH SPICE CAKE! 8DD
11/29/2013 c6 5Obscured Angel
Please update! Please! This story is great :D
10/15/2013 c6 2Avengerlicious
Hey, this is a chapter from your Britta story so you might wanna take that down. But it was good, though I should probably read the rest of it first...
Anyways, I can't wait for the next iron siblings chapter! I need more! ASAP
10/15/2013 c5 Avengerlicious
You know how long i've been dying to read this! i've had to wait FOREVER! This was really well written, and I love how you've easily made all the original scenes and stuff fit well with two Starks.
10/15/2013 c4 Avengerlicious
:) Loved it! It was absolutely AMAZEBALLS!
10/15/2013 c3 Avengerlicious
Haha, loved it! Thanks for mentioning me :) This chapter contained your usual awesomeness!
10/15/2013 c6 madscientistavenger
WRONG CHAPTER! You'll get that a lot so take it off now.
10/15/2013 c3 madscientistavenger
Thanks for mentioning me! I wonder if Tash is going to get a suit as well. And an arc reactor. I'm exactly like that when I read a book! Oh and isn't it a bit strange that Tony's sister has the same surname as Romanoff?
9/30/2013 c2 madscientistavenger
Coolness! Love the story and the relationships, and I especially like the Jarvis idea. But I'm pretty sure that Jarvis stands for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.
9/26/2013 c2 Avengerlicious
Amazing! Bro, I guess you're worthy enough to not be eaten today. Keep producing chapters like this, and you might just save yourself permanently. :P
9/26/2013 c1 Avengerlicious
Loved it so much, and thanks for mentioning moi. I shall read your next chapter now! :D