for Riven: A sword mirrors it's owner

10/19/2013 c4 4Hotaruhara
Yes. Of course they exist. That guy is the patron champion of trolling in-game. How could he NOT have fans? That and his laugh is adorbs.
10/14/2013 c3 7Ohatsu
Whatever it is you're planning, you got me interested. I look forward to your next update.
10/7/2013 c1 1ShadowAaron34
Hmm, constructive criticism you say? Well I'll do better and provide constructive /witicisms/ instead :D

Now then, I see absolutely no problems with how your going about this story so far; no plot holes, obviously thought out carefully, little to no grammar and spelling errors, and all in all very captivating of one's attention and quite exciting to read.

If I would have to say to improve on anything at all, it would have to be to watch for repeating the same words over again in the same line and same sentence. For example:

"Lead to a circle of polished marble covered in blue runes, Riven was lead to stand in a circle with..."

Instead of a second 'lead' you can replace either one with perhaps 'brought' or maybe 'shown' but I'm sure this was at the most a simple error, as I had not seen any others of this throughout.

Well there's my 2 cents, hopefully it- oh hey, a nickel! :3

-Aaron
P.S: A little tip for AN' s (Author's Notes) make use of the single space line break to seperate it and highlight the text in Bold so as to draw more attention to it and make it look all important n' stuffs. :D
10/6/2013 c2 7Ohatsu
I'm glad this didn't get abandoned like most stories that catch my interest. The only thing I can say is to separate for when the authors note begins but other than that, I am enjoying it and look forward to your next update
9/27/2013 c1 Joe5
This is really good, looking forward to more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service