for I don't know when but I'm happy

11/9/2015 c1 7fanfiction91
Beautiful :) Loved this
6/24/2015 c1 5DemilyCminds
Me ha gustado, una historia muy dulce como Emily ;) Gracias por la historia.
Viva Demily.
11/24/2013 c1 56Nix1978
Aww that was so sweet. Well done!
Look forward to reading more of your stuff
10/13/2013 c1 2sarabrighton73
Aww! this is sweet! I kinda like Morgan and Emily together too. Even tho I'm the hotchniss shipper. But I like your story :)
10/2/2013 c1 smilemore21
Yay! You're writing Demily! Thanks for always reviewing my stories, I'm glad I can do the same for you.
9/28/2013 c1 Taylor
way to go girl
Loved it and it's a good start for you because I know what is like to struggle with the english!
Keep writing...
9/28/2013 c1 Frenzy cmfan
Awwwww, that was so sweet. Glad to see that you've decided to take the plunge and write some DEMILY goodness and fluff. That was just too cute:-) Thank you and keep writing...
9/29/2013 c1 2paullyn6
Really wonderful,terrific,awesome,fabulous,fantastic,sens ational,marvelous and superb story. I totally love it and so sweet,cute,romantic and very loving story. They are married and they having sweet cute,adorable beautiful Demily baby in seven months. I hope you write more to this story or more future Demily stories. Thank you very much for sharing your very gifted talents with all of us, congratulations,terrific and awesome job by you,bravo to you.
9/29/2013 c1 117Bobbie23
Very sweet :)
9/27/2013 c1 Guest
So sweet :)) love that a Demily baby is also coming :)) wonderful yea Demily :))
9/27/2013 c1 8010th Muse
AWWW. Major awesome! like it very much! well done!
9/27/2013 c1 DebbieOz
That was a sweet story. Lucky Emily and Derek.