for Dragon ball Z the revived shinobi

11/7/2013 c1 6Lightningblade49
Just from this chapter I can tell I'll enjoy this
11/7/2013 c2 6Matthew Everwoods
This is a very interesting story, making a Naruto and Dragonball Z crossover is a very hard subject to make a good story from. The popularity of both animes is crazy, so some people will get serious with your story, so good luck with the story.

Anyways, my problem (it is just me personally, not you!) is that It is hard for me to read it. I am more used to my own writing and how others use the same writing as I do, with more dialogou you know? You are great and you should definitely update it, no offence, but I am not used to your writing. I will in the future, promised(_)

Good job and keep it going
11/7/2013 c2 JROnarusakuhphgfan
Glad you making this story with narusaku pairing (see Hinata H. Pull out my katana slice off her head and blow up her remains )
(And thinks how could this worthless fruad have fans.)

NaruSaku Rules
11/6/2013 c2 8Ryujin Zangetsu 17
Good. That all I have to say. At least someone likes Sakura other than Hinata's ass. I swear fanfiction is the reason I hate that chick, and she's dumb ass fuck. Good job with Sakura, at least you have him someone that at least knows him for years, knows almost everything about him and more. Thank you. You have truly made my fucking day with this.
11/6/2013 c2 39mr grimjaw
good chapter keep it up 7th demon
11/6/2013 c2 5Tenma Sosei
:O Pulls out desert eagle, headshoots Sakura. Shoves grenade in her mouth and pulls pin. Walks out like a boss.

Now you fail due to the pairing, I still can't believe Sakura has fans, she is a useless Kunoichi oh wait that to much of a word to describe her she is as more useless than a civilian, should of paired Naruto with Shion or Shizuka, even Hana. But no stuck him with a Uchiha fangirl.
10/26/2013 c1 EgyLynx
look good?
10/15/2013 c1 Guest
u have gone a dark paTH, CAN U FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS MESS, OR WILL U B SWALLOW BY IT,.
10/4/2013 c1 Flibbles
Please update soon
10/1/2013 c1 xNINJABLADE45x
not a bade start and do u mind if i ask the pairing is
9/29/2013 c1 Link0011
Will naruto actually be revived with the dragonballs? If so what will his pairing be? Will it be 18? Or someone else?
9/29/2013 c1 3manda's minion
looks like a great story so far, can't wait for an update
9/29/2013 c1 naruchan84
good chaptor guessing with narutos skills in sealing he should be able to give himself free will making gero fail once more
9/28/2013 c1 1SHONENJUMP Guy
this was pretty good despite some minor errors. I would love to see more and if your ever in the need of a beta, I'm available
9/28/2013 c1 5Exiled Soul Nomad
...Gero doesn't know he lacks key things in controlling the resurrected target, does he?
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »