FanFiction.Net
for The Golden Devil

6/24/2019 c1 Please
Update red threads of fate
6/18/2019 c22 1The Great Dullahan
I wonder what is going to happen to Jugo, he will join naruto or not?
6/14/2019 c22 trollmemex
Good chapter :3
6/10/2019 c22 Shadow
Loved it, cant wait for the next chapter!
6/10/2019 c1 5blackcharizard762
Naruto and his heavily armored tinkerbell
6/10/2019 c22 AguynamedJazz
really enjoyed the chapter,thanks for your hard work! Can't wait for the next update. Also is it possible to get a peerage(and a brief bio) and harem list? I've been. following from the beginning and my memory kind of escapes me a bit
6/8/2019 c1 Lamir
Finally after months your showing signs of updating waiting for that red threads of fate:)
6/10/2019 c22 3Warscar
five bucks says that's dear old M.U.
6/8/2019 c22 ElementalMaster16
Awesome chapter! I had an great time re-reading this fic, it's been quite awhile. Anyway, lots of interesting stuff going on all over the place.
In fact, there's only one thing revealed in this chapter that I'm not sure i like, and that's the part that seems to be make this into a reincarnation fic. Now I'm not necessarily opposed to it, but I'm also not sure it suits this particular fic, at least not so far.
I loved reading this fic again though, it's one of the fic's that sticks with me more than most :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
6/8/2019 c22 9Gaim no Kaze
Holy crap, I love how you fully integrated the Naruto characters here... Omg, this has got to be one of best Naruto/Dxd fics I've ever read.

From Naruto wielding Avalon and Excalibur to seeing Kushina and Minato as the previous generation of Exorcist and Devils... This is just gold. On a sidenote, are you gonna give Naruto the Rasengan?

I hope you update soon.
6/5/2019 c22 Guest
I really like your story and I think your a very talented author. Though one thing that I think would be helpful is maybe at the beginning or end of the chapters list which characters are OCs and which characters are crossovers and where the crossover characters are from. Some of the characters are difficult to find by just looking up the name.
6/6/2019 c7 7JohnyXD
In the end, this fan fiction turned out to NOT be a Naruto Crossover. I had such high hopes too.
It's in the High School DxD universe and has some elements and characters from Nasuverse. But Naruto and his family are basically OCs with similar names.
Also, did Minato marry into the Uzumaki family?
6/5/2019 c22 MonkeyDGabry
Kuroka will enter Naruto's peerage? Yay.
6/5/2019 c22 WindyCitySlayer1
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
Please continue
6/4/2019 c22 31Engineer4Ever
Wow! Been a long while, but glad to still c this going. Hope you continue soon and it felt pretty okay w me w the ooc-ness. so no worries on that end. take care!
2,445 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »