FanFiction.Net
for The Golden Devil

5/31/2019 c22 2Shadow Eminence
Holy Fuck dude! Seriously continue it plzzzzzzzzzzz
5/31/2019 c22 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/31/2019 c22 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update and the things moving forward and Naruto showing us why he is the heir and a kindhearted person.
5/31/2019 c22 2Shirou Emiya1
...welp... This just got interesting... It seems Naruto is more than he seems since it looks like he is a reincarnation if kurama's name gives him a sense of familiarity along with the fact that sasuke seems to be immortal or a reincarnation that is older than naruto and has kids
5/31/2019 c22 Jose19
The chapter is excellent but I am confused in the named third child of the Lucifer because Naruto, and Mito are two but where is the third child.
5/31/2019 c22 chisa782911
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. For updating the story it was a long time waiting for it but it has been worth the wait, I hope that Kuroka joins the nobility of Naruto.

I see that you have put characters of Fate and I wondered if you would also put Rin in a future as Bishop of Naruto.

Thanks again.
4/23/2019 c21 Khavros
trapped forever the end lol
4/10/2019 c7 xSean
I know you have been doing this Naruto is a descendant and being targeted for it for a few chapters now but the whole being half devil from the beggining was lame. Even more so that he is somehow from Lucifers lineage, everyone except the Devils (Or their Heirs) knew about it.

You went on for a while with him holding back his strength because of his insecurity's and fears, what happened to that? Meets his grandmother, becomes Heir to Lucifer and all of a sudden he has 4 pairs of wings? Wtf.

It has been a looooooong time since I read this, it all went down hill for me here personally. Just felt hella cheap, like a last minute inclusion.
4/10/2019 c2 xSean
So this doesn't make sense. I have been enjoying this, first time I have read it in a long time but how? He was reincarnated, he is a devil, he still holds the knight piece yet he is not a part of the peerage? How does that work? Not sure if you just done that to dodge all of the people who scream and rant about Naruto joining Rias' peerage or what but it doesn't make sense.
3/14/2019 c2 Kamigami no ikari
n
3/14/2019 c11 Kamigami no ikari
i
3/13/2019 c21 AcidESP
good story, I hope you continue, greetings, see you. bye!
3/10/2019 c21 SeriphXIII