FanFiction.Net
for The Golden Devil

6/21/2022 c22 lRayzerl
"Until Next Time!" Indeed... why did you abandon something that was getting really nice to read I wonder. Could you tell the reason in dm or something?
5/21/2022 c22 dustOfDeath
damn. Good story, keep writing
4/14/2022 c6 Fredward1
Ugh so cringy. Forcing this stupid plot by nerfing him mid fight. No one likes to read forced plot. It’s dumb. So far this story has been good but if all it’s gonna be is forcing the original events by doing stuff like this then this good novel becomes a trash novel. Adding a new element to a story should irreversibly change the way the original story should pan out. Events should change. Things shouldn’t be the same. The fact that the satans haven’t contacted him is the first big fuck up you’ve done. Rias was supposed to get a new evil piece which would mean explaining what happened to the original. That would get the satans involved. He trains and trains yet when he gets into a fight it’s like oh no here’s a nerf. Let’s make sure things go exactly how the original plot dictates. No originality or alterations to the story. This is why most fanfics get abandoned by authors. You guys can’t make big changes to the plot due to the abstract thought of what the what if scenario. There’s a literal human who rejected the evil piece yet turned into a devil. He basically got to be an immediate king yet there’s no actions that are a result of that? A devil who can use light magic should’ve easily been a major topic of the satans yet you did nothing. Nope. You forced the plot. Sure you added a few things and switched up some stuff but by forcing the plot you have really done nothing. The impact that someone like naruto should have on the three factions should’ve been felt instantly yet he somehow flies under the radar? Bullshit. That’s bad writing. Whenever you write a fanfic you should ALWAYS use the what if question. What if I did this. What would happen realistically. You never once asked yourself that and the results are in your writing
3/30/2022 c2 Pixelitus
It was VERY possible to keep holding the "Moonlit World"(Can you tell I played/read/watched too much Fate series?) secret. Just don't tell him and everything would be fine.
3/29/2022 c1 Pixelitus
This Naruto REALLY doesn’t seem like he should be a devil. I think this story seems very good, except of that. That piece sucks. Also, doesn’t the start part explaining what characters say sound like a Noble Phantasm chant?
2/22/2022 c22 codywhite162
This story is amazing and I truly hope you continue it! I loved reading it and would love to see what happens next! :)
1/22/2022 c6 A
Naruto stop being a pussy look what happened
1/22/2022 c2 A
Bro what the hell is nghrhrhhgnrhrh

If it’s meant to be the things that kinda time skip use a line
—-
_
1/17/2022 c22 1kizoku.ouninaru
oh my daaaays this was an absolute blast to read! keep up the good work!
1/1/2022 c22 ariantoty
porfavor sigue esta historia
12/2/2021 c22 shapeshifter340
please update this great story again soon it's been quite awhile since last update and I really want to see what happens next chapter
11/27/2021 c6 4wrestlermelo
Its just one of those days
Where you don't want to wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But you want to justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days
Its just one of those days
Feeling like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with a bloodstain
Damn right I'm a maniac
You better watch your back
Cause I'm fucking up your program
And then your stuck up
You just lucked up
Next in line to get fucked up
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days
Punk, so come and get it
I feel like shit
My suggestion, is to keep your distance
Cause right now I'm dangerous
We've all felt like shit
And been treated like shit
All those motherfuckers
That want to step up
I hope you know, I pack a chainsaw
Break something tonight
I pack a chainsaw
Break something tonight
I pack a chainsaw
And if my day keeps going this way, I just might
Break your fucking face tonight
Give me something to break
Just give me something to break
How bout yer fucking face
I hope you know, I pack a chainsaw
A chainsaw
A motherfucking chainsaw
So come and get it
Punk, so come and get it
11/24/2021 c22 2needmorecaffeine
CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE!
I KNOW YOU STILL ACTIVE
SO PLEASE CONTINUE
10/25/2021 c21 Alegrado20
This story is incredible. I hope you continue this story
10/4/2021 c22 12mastercheif1229
This is an incredible story so far! I really hope that you update it at some point!
2,442 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »