FanFiction.Net
for The Golden Devil

7/8/2021 c11 80YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting I look forward to the next chapter most likely the fight, and Akeno likes Naruto also huh, and it seems that Naruto may also have an arranged Marriage set up if that was what Kaguya and Kushina were hinting at although I could be wrong.
7/7/2021 c10 YeagerMeister31
Another interesting chapter Naruto met the Lady Of The Lake, gained Excalibur Ruler, fought against a Liger, and made it his familiar also Mito got a baby Hydra that was quick how did she tame it so to speak, and Asia got that Dragon as for Issei well I hardly care honestly, and now it's the Phenex arc should be interesting.
7/6/2021 c9 YeagerMeister31
Well, that as quite a comical chapter I can't wait for more and I wonder what familiar Naruto and Mito gets.
7/5/2021 c8 YeagerMeister31
This was interesting when all the higher class devils find out about Naruto it should be interesting, the Rating match should be interesting to say the least.
7/4/2021 c7 YeagerMeister31
Well, damn that was awesome that loser got killed I wonder if Mito will become a devil and maybe join Naruto's peerage I wonder who will.
7/3/2021 c6 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting I hope u have Naruto slaughter that pathetic weak loser he's a boring character almost makes me fall asleep listening to the bs coming out of his mouth I hope Naruto slaughters all of them still, will he do that with Mito there, and it also begs the question why are they after him could they be related somehow to the Phenex clan it's a possibility and if it's true could be a key way for Rias getting out of her marriage, guess I'll find out soon.
7/1/2021 c5 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was cool Naruto kicked a rogue devils ass and Freeds plus took his sword lol, wonder who will be in his peerage I don't like Asia that much so glad he only sees her as a little sis like he does Mito.
6/30/2021 c4 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was amusing Naruto obviously likes Rias, and Arcuied may like Naruto I hope he doesn't like Asia let the perv have her.
6/29/2021 c3 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting I wonder what part Arcueid will play in this story
6/29/2021 c2 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting I am curious though knowing how Rias is around Naruto I highly doubt she will act the same way she does with Issei as in the canon oh well, can't wait for more.
6/26/2021 c22 Guest
Is this story gonna continue?
6/28/2021 c1 YeagerMeister31
That was an interesting start to the story is Saber Lily always that small though can't wait for more.
5/24/2021 c1 Mr Zy
I like how he says the thug is lucky since he only bruised his organs even though that can be life threatening
5/6/2021 c12 1Rhyn3