FanFiction.Net
for Clearance

4/17/2016 c1 5Ectolights
Okay I know this was a couple of years ago but TAHITI IS NOT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE IT IS DARK AND FILLED WITH PAIN.

-Jane
10/9/2015 c1 1jkrowlingrox
Nice fic.
12/25/2014 c1 BonesGirl447
Yay! This was really good. Can't wait for them to really find out he's alive.
2/23/2014 c1 39Jocasta Silver
Awesome, I can totally see S.H.I.E.L.D. trying to keep the team in the dark and the team not buying it. And everyone seems in character as far as I can tell.
12/7/2013 c1 2Axil 2.0
Type your review here...
11/6/2013 c1 Lolita Girl55
This was cute. You should make one where the avengers meet the team, i think it would be interesting to see your take on it.
10/25/2013 c1 Guest
THANK YOU! I was dreaming on this moment since I found out Phil was back
I love Coulson
10/15/2013 c1 Guest
love
10/12/2013 c1 43BenRG
FWIW, I don't think that Fury is that smart. He'll stone-wall, issue orders and threats and then try to manipulate. ONLY if that all fails would he let the Avengers near Coulson v.2 and even then only reluctantly. He'd fire the whole bunch of them if he thought it would protect his secrets.
10/11/2013 c1 112Qweb
I liked the story. Sooner or later everyone's got to get together.
One thing: it was Union Station Los Angeles not Grand Central, but that's only in the story description not your lovely story.
10/11/2013 c1 5Dragones
I loved it! and the end was just fine!
10/6/2013 c1 Daphnia
Great fiction. I liked you characterization.
10/4/2013 c1 BlueEyedBrigadier
Well...that went well, but I have to imagine that - once the endorphin rush wear off from seeing Coulson in the flesh again - there will be some big questions about how Coulson survived Loki stabbing him. I mean, the pilot established Coulson thinks he flat-lined for a few seconds and was resuscitated by SHIELD medics before ending up in ICU and a R&R trip to Tahiti...but the limited input from Coulson about his feelings relating to faking his death to various people who care(d) about him does make me wonder if whatever was done to resurrect him involved tweaking his emotions. I can believe him thinking that it was a tactic to get the Avengers working together - he did a less fatal version of that by letting Camilla Reyes hold him hostage and threaten May, Ward, Skye and FitzSimmons with being dumped out the back of the Bus at 30,000 feet to get them to cooperate - but continuing the charade seems...off.

Still, loved this! The Avengers were vocally spot on and Coulson seeing his first team was wonderful!
10/1/2013 c1 12SlytherinAvengerPrincess
I cried a little!
10/1/2013 c1 12sinceresapphire
I love this. When I watched the pilot, the first thing that jumped to mind was the Avengers finding out. This is fantastic.
17 Page 1 2 Next »