FanFiction.Net
for Souran Eater Host Club!

5/26/2014 c4 yue
1 in guessing either soul or kid and plz post or update soon its really good
5/22/2014 c4 1RevivedAngel
Please continue this story! i've been looking for a story exactly like this and i would love to read more! if you need help i'd love to help as well!
4/23/2014 c4 1lyra hellsing meister
that's not creepy at all and WTF who punishes people like that
4/13/2014 c4 Guest
Please Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeee Make Black Stat A Host! It Would Be Hilarious! And Soul Better Be One Too! He Can Be "The Cool Type"! I Don't Really Care, JUST MAKE BLACK STAR A HOST!
4/3/2014 c4 Glimmer
I love this so-far! It's a crossover of my 2 favourite animes! How did you know? :o xD 3 Ty ty ty soooo much for making thiiiissssss.
1/29/2014 c4 3TheAwesomePandaChan
I can't wait till you update. This sounds like it can be amazing. I think I know who the host will be. It'll be a certain flat chested green eyed crossdressing meister. *Hint hint*. I'm totally guessing.
1/20/2014 c4 2Animala Swan
lololololollolloollollololololololoolol love it! update soon!
1/18/2014 c4 1Kylen Phylar
I was skeptical at first, but now I wish the chapters were longer, and that there were more of them!
1/6/2014 c4 7Ali-Kun
Nice story :D Update or... Um... Uh...

...

pie.
1/6/2014 c4 5Annabeth137
This... This is great. Please, please update soon!
12/26/2013 c4 1ZombieHunterCheeseBurger
Will you please do me a favor and have BLACKSTAR! Be a host, he is my favorite charcter and I think that girls would like the funny and loud type
12/6/2013 c4 Sesshylover4561
Update plzzzz
12/1/2013 c4 11112Black-Rose2111
TTTT-TTTT I really want you to update soon because I just want to know what will happen! (Sorry, I'm impatient. -')
11/29/2013 c4 Guest
Hope you Update
11/27/2013 c4 8DarkLover62199
More Plzzz pore tamaki plz update soon
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »