for The Project and the Plumber

2/8/2021 c33 PyroSolracIII
Huh. Been a long while sense I have seen this story. Honestly forgot about it. And now thinking about it I was a bit of a pushy fan with some things. I am sorry about that.
So, if I remember correctly I submitted some OCs for this story too. If it is alright I think it would be best if they are not used. You know, clean slate and all that. I doubt there was any big plan for them anyway. Just some minor role in the Glitz Pit, right?
Anyway, I hope that you have an awesome time writing up the new version. I will try to keep a look out.
2/7/2021 c33 windiershark
Oh man it has been awhile since i read your story, im looking forward to reading the reboot (probably gonna reread this cause it been so long) If you still have the details on the oc i gave you a long time ago that should be fine to still use if you want. I'll message you any adjustments if i ever get to it before the deadline..
1/16/2021 c33 4F14M3RZ
Well this is a blast from the past.

Yeah, you can use that OC I came up with for this story, she was that daughter of Valentina, I'm pretty sure.
9/6/2020 c1 2CockAndBallTortureJr
I hate cock and boll torture
7/19/2020 c32 n.papke
Are you going to update? Or are you abandoning this story? Or did you give it to someone else so they can continue where you left off?
4/18/2020 c2 Zombie Darkrai of Darkness
How old is this Rick character, is he in his teen years?
3/13/2020 c32 FalseRising
This is a complete BS! Fuck!
3/15/2019 c3 firehawk213
Why do people feel the need to transcribe song lyrics?
3/15/2019 c2 firehawk213
Did the gangsters have to be black? All of them?
6/2/2018 c4 FapMaster69
Kinda cringy, the main character attempts to be a badass but is failing horribly while also turning into a white knight.
4/23/2018 c1 Guest
“ThePolicyofTruth”? Don’t make me laugh, there are hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of stories on this very site that are literally just sex and all that good stuff, so either you guys secretly actually enjoy these sex scenes, or you guys really fucking suck at your job. PolicyofTruth prolly not gonna read this, but still.
4/2/2018 c32 Guest
Hello. I’ve been reading through this story, and I must say, Koopie Koo deserves a lemon, don’t you think? I mean, if we can get a hypothetical form of Hooktail to get lemons, I think an actual character deserves it too. Besides, you can do the lemon with Rick or Koops.
10/28/2017 c32 4F14M3RZ
So they're Bandits, but instead of actually stealing her items, they went straight to raping her... Bandits? More like Fuckwits, am I right?!

Huh, that's the second time. A person gets more upset at something than he normally should, and it turns out it's for backstory reasons. Can't say I really understand, though. I can see how he got beaten up and tossed into jail, but why was it *that* situation that he couldn't forgive the guy who beat him up? Did something really bad happen while he was in jail, or was he *that* mad that he got sent to jail in the first place? I mean, you can't honestly expect someone to be logical and ask "Hmm, pray tell, are you raping my loved one, or did you just save her from being raped just now?" The first response is to punch first, ask questions later.
{Daniel: Hey, I just saved your girlfriend from being ra-
*Kapow*
Daniel: Ow, dude, what the fuck?!
Rick: Goombella, did this guy just try to rape you?!
Goombella: No, he saved me from these Bandits who were trying to rape me!
Rick: Oh. Sorry man, here's a mushroom.}

I'll agree, fighting for fame and fortune's a bit superficial, but I'd say there's a certain sentimentality in fighting for your fans. It's sort of like how there's a heel in professional wrestling, you know?

But yeah, I don't think AESIS is that hard to understand. It's basically a Mystic Knight using Curaja on his sword. Its element becomes "Cure", so it does heavy "Cure" damage, which results in people who get cut with it to be healed (and undead who aren't resistant to "Cure" regular damage). Essentially the Tenseiga from Inuyasha, ultimately.

Anyways, see you later for the next chapter.
10/28/2017 c31 F14M3RZ
Right, so for this chapter, you asked that if the readers think that Rick and whoever else are Mary Sues, they should explain why they feel that way. Well, I should start by saying that my definition of a Mary Sue is different from others'.
A. The character / characters have to be unlikable in some way, whether they're too cliche'd, unbearable, or they affect so much of the source material that it's almost absent (or the meaning of the source material is lost).
B. If they're overpowered, but in a way that's a bit too hard to swallow.
So as to whether or not I think Rick and co. are Mary Sues... in a sense, I do.

This setting, wherein our reality and a fantastical one are spiritually linked, kind of drowns out the TTYD setting. At this point, there are so many different original characters with all these special powers that I have to remind myself that the Mario characters exist (even Mario himself seems absent in his presence, only ever speaking one line of dialogue from the last time I read it). There's so much backstory about magic, clans, and science, that Tutankoopa, a side villain known for his comical buffoonery, had devolved into some relentless demagogue (when the Crystal King would've been a better choice, albeit with a conflicting setting). Not to mention, there seems to be a sub-plot where The Shadow Queen from the last game is a victim of circumstance. Ignoring that there's four heroes whose souls are locked away forever in cursed chests, or that there's already a certain Shadow Siren who already fits the role as a victim, changing her alignment would no doubt change other characters' dynamics. Considering that the head of MEGATech and Grodus are apparently working together, the latter of which is trying to bend the Shadow Queen to his will in order to conquer the world, I'm going to take a guess and say that she's not going to be able to blast him into the epilogue like in the original. To me, that would be like saying that Golbez is able to wrest control from Zemus and become powerful enough to wipe out all life on Earth (though by this point I'm just guessing at what MIGHT happen). Overall, I just don't like it when you take a villain that's meant to be an unwitting pawn, and make it so the mastermind is sympathetic and the pawn isn't a pawn and actually succeeds in utilizing the mastermind for his own devices (sort of like what happened with the Death Note movie, except the twist at the end sort of saved it).

As for Rick himself... well, he's not an awful person, but there are certain qualities about him that irk me. I suppose there are parts of him that seem a touch too volatile. Like in the last chapter, he had a nightmare that all his friends were killed by that Omega chick, and while it would be a pretty chilling scene on its own, his swearing brought me out of it. Like, swearing can be good, but when it's overplayed in all caps in bold, it can be a bit too... in your face for a scene where despair and dread are supposed to be the primary emotions.

But yeah, those are my overall thoughts as to them being "Mary Sues". Not sure if it helped, but I thought I'd share.

Can't really say I agree with Gary, though. Some people are great at subterfuge, and others back up that subterfuge up with power. From what I've seen, she's essentially a stronger, magic-using Ranfan, except she doesn't even need to strip to get her opponent hot and bothered. There's not much shame in using an audience and one's natural abilities to one's advantage. That's just using a strategy, and she just so happened to use it against someone who's naturally stronger than her in every respec-
Oh, he was just doing that to get her goat while they were fighting. Guess he was using a strategy, too.

But yeah... Gary's taking this too damned personally. He's upset that they were laughing at the idea of someone being thrown around like a pinball, but only because it was a girl doing it? I know he's uncomfortable with the idea of fighting girls, but wouldn't the fact that he momentarily overcame that limitation be something to be proud of... even if his friends did think that *one* part of the fight was hilarious? It just seems out of plac-
Oh, there's backstory reasons. Seems legit, though that raises further questions for me. So these girls tormented him before he came to the facility. But when he and Greta met and were taken to the facility, the latter escaped the facility to take those girls, beat them up, and bring them back to the facility just to hang them upside down. And Darryl took pictures and still has pictures of that incident. Were those girls Megabeings too? Did Darryl never think "Huh, I have pictures of naked girls on my phone and can only find the humor in the situation, rather than the negative implication that would carry at this age"? I'm so confused...

But yeah, I thought this was an interesting chapter overall. Can't wait to see what's next.
10/18/2017 c32 3PersonaQeminod1
Nice work on Alpha right there. Hope we see then fight more often too. I also have a surprise for you.
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »