for The Reason he became a Detective

4/19/2020 c1 EAS-MysteryThief
I love this idea! It is hilarious!
1/13/2020 c1 NeverMoreOurselves
I know this is only a oneshot, but I really enjoyed reading it, and a continuation may be too much to ask, but I would definitely read it. At the same time, this really works as a oneshot. It's up to the reader's interpretation you know?
I've always wondered why so many bodies pop up too. They can't have one vacation without a corpse...(You can't see it but I'm shaking my head).
Anyways, again I really enjoyed this.
3/5/2016 c1 Guest
Well maybe if that other boy has seen poor Shinichi at all those crime scenes it's because he's actually the evil little brat doing it.
2/29/2016 c1 79Akirafanatic
I found this really funny! Can I use a similar idea in a fanfic I'm writing? It'll just be a mention, and I'll give you credit since I'd be basing it off your idea.
10/16/2013 c1 74FutureTrunksFan94
poor shinichi...
10/6/2013 c1 1Gratia Puella
Well it made me laugh and enlightened my day, but poor shin'ichi
He's obsessed or better the corpses are obsessed of him :D
Anyway it was a cute little one shot, so thank you for that ;-)
9/29/2013 c1 28Fluehatraya
This was perfect. You have a great sense of humor. You might want to be more particular with word choice in some places, though.
9/29/2013 c1 Great
It made me laugh, but it is a plausible theory. BUT for me, its more of "mystery-magnetism", and by growing older he started to attract even more difficult cases, until the pint he attracted murders. Anyhow, Looking forward to more!
9/29/2013 c1 Guest
That... somehow was hilarious. Still, really awesome. You could actually continue the story (I'm not saying you should, this is your fanfic, after all).
9/29/2013 c1 201004-Angel
This is really interesting, I like it! :) Your style is unique, and good. I chuckled at "corpse magnetism" and Shinichi being arrested at nine for being at the crime scene. Your humor is sound. ;D