for Escaping the Truth

7/12/2014 c1 Guest 17
Hi there. I just wanted to say that you're a really good writer and that I'm hoping you continue with your story and update soon. I know I found this story rather late, but I's just like to let you know that I really enjoy it and it's plot. Keep up all the good work.
11/9/2013 c4 27Cocoon02
Oh, Hope, you dope. (crap, didn't mean for that to rhyme *facepalm*) Anyway, I feel for him. I do stuff like that nearly every day. Never with such an extreme result, but still. Hm, field trip...
10/16/2013 c3 Guest
YEEEEEEEEEAH a HopexVanille fanfic

keep the good work
10/16/2013 c3 siudfhihifs
It's so nice to see a Hope and Vanille fanfic! :D This is actually pretty good so far, and I really like how you write out their relationship.

I actually adore AU fanfics so I'm really eager to see where you take this one :) I'm hoping the relationship between Bartholomew and Hope eases up soon... It was hard to deal with in the game (it's just so realistic) so I'm hoping the best for Hope in his family here.

Anyway, this is nice, and I wish people would review more because this deserves more feedback than the amount it's getting now.
10/14/2013 c3 Cocoon02
Oh good, Vanille's okay! (not that I expected her not to be)

Awwww! That was so cute! I really feel for Hope. Poor kid. I would probably feel the same way he did. In fact, we both feel the same way about his dad. I don't like him either. Though, Hope usually gets over that in fanfics, but I never will...most likely. And that scene at the end? Ome. Like, seriously, that was awesome.
10/6/2013 c2 Cocoon02
Oh, goddess. That escalated quickly. I wonder what's up with those voices...but I hope Vanille's okay!
10/1/2013 c1 Cocoon02
I'm not generally a big fan of AU's, but I think I'm gonna stick around for this one. This was a really good start, and I look forward to reading more. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service