for Best Friends Forever

more no 7 out of 10 good content
12/15/2019 c2 r
I like story is Tori lesbian please say no tandre cabbie bade 4ever
10/20/2013 c4 Guest
I really like this story! Please update soon!
10/20/2013 c4 3Notasaint
This was an awesome chapter, I can't get over how amazing your writing is! This is defiantly one of the best stories on here at the moment, it's going to go far! I keep trying to figure how if your going to pair of some of the cast and if so with who. But I will just have to wait and see.
10/20/2013 c4 4Hawky21
It's good. It's very good. In fact I would go as far as saying its one of the best new stories I've seen posted in this fandom. It's an original concept which is more than I can say about most things on here. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.
10/20/2013 c4 10Clarity23
Okay I really liked the chapter but ... Tori with light blue eyes? Seriously? :D
10/20/2013 c4 4CaburpleGiraffe
Awh, The Robsters got the hots for Cat! ;) I like all Cats pets, Cant wait to find out who Toris amour is! (hope I spelled that right)
10/11/2013 c3 2345Nayababy
I already Hate Delilah. I need some Tandre in my life please.
10/10/2013 c3 10Clarity23
Sooo I hope cocky Beck will fall in love with Jade when he gets a new boyfriend (*cough* Ryder Daniels *cough*) :D
Can't wait to get deeper into the stories of all them!
10/9/2013 c3 3Notasaint
Thus chapter was the shit,it's so different that I live it so much. Beck a bit of asshole but he reminds me of chuck bass from GG haha well done with this chapter it wa mighty fine.
10/5/2013 c2 10Clarity23
Seems like an interesting story. I like it!
10/2/2013 c1 CabbieIsLife
Ok so I just read the prologue and I didn't even finish chapter 1 but this story is beyond perfection. I can't wait for you to update this is amazing! There are no mistakes whatsoever I love it! I see a really good future for this fanfiction! By the way, I saw in your bio that you're from Ireland. So can you tell me what 'craic' means? Haha I know that was pretty random it's just that I hear it a lot and I know that they say it in Ireland so anyways, update soon! :)
9/29/2013 c1 Guest
This sounds really good. I love it. Sorta reminds me of Pretty Little Liars. Without the murder mystery... Anyway please update soon!
9/30/2013 c1 3Notasaint
I enjoyed this so far, very different to what I have read on here so far, excited to see what you come up with. Love the detail and the way you describe everyone, reminds me of the movie st trinians. Any who well done (: