for You Belong With Me

9/30/2021 c1 jasouatfan
Aww love this
10/7/2016 c1 7Yellowbuggedsavior
This is super cute ️️️️️️️️ I love fanfics where they aren't sure if the other likes them or not so they don't say anything! This was amazingly written thank you!
7/27/2016 c1 Dani-SQ
Awww :) *-* that's adorable, the cuttest! Love it!
1/17/2015 c1 2JoyfulTrouble
That was beautiful, I loved it. It made me cry and laugh and it was just all in all amazing. Good job
11/29/2014 c1 makanapi88
Teen sq is my favourite. There is not enough of them in this world. If the muse suit you I won't say no for more of them, even in another story. They are so cute and your writing is so good. I've been reading this cute thing for a countless time when I need a pick me up. Thank you.
10/24/2014 c1 PuertoRicanBeauty
You should continue it I loved it but with more jealous ruby and a progressive romantic relationship between swanqueen I love high school au especially this one
9/25/2014 c1 7FaBbEr0oZ
Their mutual cluelessness is kind of adorable
9/5/2014 c1 I Heart Regina Mills
Oh nice! They're so cute when they're so clueless and then they're not and it's all aww. Thank you for this, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
5/1/2014 c1 50TML9115
Amazing! And so so sweet. I love Regina's rant about hating how Ruby treats Emma! It's also nice seeing a different approach with Emma being popular instead of Regina.
1/2/2014 c1 Marie
Hi :) i just read your os and really i liked it :) stories of teenage Swan queen are so cool and yours was a pleasure to read, so thank you. Marie
12/30/2013 c1 1bomrin
You have no idea how cute I find this fic! Cause I absolutely love jealous!Regina fics. And their teen!SQ so I love it even more. The relationship they have is so cute, and Emma literally sweeping Regina off her feet by surprise just made me roll around from all the feels! Great fic! Hope you make more fics like this in the future! :)
10/9/2013 c1 Guest
Wow! I loved this story. : )
10/10/2013 c1 4Wolvenkite
Reciprocate my feelings. Not recuperate my feelings. Recuperate means to heal
10/1/2013 c1 3mythbard1
cute! thanks for sharing.
9/30/2013 c1 wildmucus
Love it. Sequel or multi fic would be awesome. x:)
18 Page 1 2 Next »