FanFiction.Net
for Parallel Fate

1/30 c2 readingmaniac88
If i would have been her place , i too would have avoided the drama
1/30 c1 readingmaniac88
Interesting concept looking forward to this fic
8/13/2022 c13 Eragon135790
Interesting ff so far, I'm supremely annoyed that MC took on the innocence of the previous user of the body, but otherwise it's a great ff so far.
8/13/2022 c8 Eragon135790
I hope she is still training her body and such, she complained about it in the beginning and it would be stupid not to train since she knows about the dangers around. Also, how did she get accepted in a school she never applied to?
8/13/2022 c6 Eragon135790
I don't get why she cares about feeling guilt, she should just ignore that, I was so happy when it was said that she was disgusted by the previous owners personality and now she is assuming some of her character traist. urgh.
8/13/2022 c2 Eragon135790
I absolutely love that she is disgusted(let me delude myself that it is this extreme) with the goodness and naivety and general goody-two-shoeness of the previous user of the body.
5/2/2022 c10 yochan123
lol reborn's lessons are so dumb T_T
4/10/2022 c13 WhoAreYouAnyway
Please update
4/10/2022 c10 WhoAreYouAnyway
Call it! That damn Alexandra? is Dino. But Dino is pretty boy anyway
3/17/2022 c13 Floating Ash
Thank you for the chapter!
Oh wow! 14 more chapters? Nice!
Looking forward to it! XDXDXD XDXDXD
3/15/2022 c13 1PrincessMagic
aww cute chapter!
3/14/2022 c13 3kalmaegi
girl please. also lmao freaking Dino getting seduced by his girlfriend. hope he got his subordinates or Romano in the vicinity when he received that racy photo otherwise I worry for his life. gotta reread this, I vaugely remember the important stuff but it's been awhile.
10/8/2021 c12 1PrincessMagic
Ha! Aw! I love this!.
1/22/2020 c12 Guest
This is adorable and a bit hilarious in parts. I adore Midori/Cassidy! She’s an amazing character!
6/15/2019 c12 ViDevLiaN
Awesome fic! You probably had heard this often, but please update soon! I really love your story! Midori is a really relatable character, I noticed, her way to reacting with everything that happened so far is natural— like, dang girl, I would probably react the same way as you did in those situations. You made her character development pretty simple and awesome too, here's hoping to see more of it! Dino is in for a very shocking surprise when they meet each other again... hope you can update for some more? Please?
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »